HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just get it out there!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:59 pm

Seriously. It needs to die, then maybe I'll get a new one. It's falling apart bit by bit. I can't scan color photos, and my scanner is the only one that scans in color. And the clicking is just omg UGH! yep.... die scanner.... too bad I can't kill it :-p
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:50 pm

Well, you probably COULD help to 'kill it' but then, you could get in trouble.

fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:24 pm

I'm pissed that my check did not come today. Today is payday, and I find out that half my check is in the mail. So from now on out all my check will arrive by mail. Stupid district!

mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:10 pm

I think my co-workers would probably be all for me killing it. pffttt they bitch so much about the CLICK CLICK CLICK yet they aren't sitting 6 inches away from the darn thing.
This is why I crave silence when I come home..... and why I get so annoyed by the tv next door... Well one of the reasons anyway...
Back to top Go down
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 am

pissed off that I can't even joke or retaliate. it sparks fights.screw it. its ok for her but not ok for me. whatever. single life sounds better all the time. shes happy with her mother anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:26 am

ooo cat fight :scared:

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:33 am

maybe we'll see some titties Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 am

really isn't something to joke about.

not in the mood to fight.sorry I'm too damn truthful and blunt. life sucks more and more. can I die please?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:43 am

well if you post your disputes on a message board expect people to comment on it

but saying you want to die isn't funny so , yeah, maybe you should talk to someone about that.

i actually posted something similar earlier and changed it to never mind, so though it may be for different reasons, i'm feelin ya

but no need to get pissed at people that have nothing to do with it when you put it out there for them

Last edited by on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:00 am

Actually, I'm quite sick and tired of such personal fucking comments being brought online. But, whatever!!! She wants single life... she can fucking have it. I'm tired of someone constantly telling me what I do online, and if it's okay, or not....

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:26 am

ya gotta pick your battles man

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:30 am

Right now, I'm battling for my health, and trying to get through having a major fucking surgery!!!

mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:43 am

You ARE battling and getting better. But who am I to say anything.

sometimes I wish I could battle something just to get an idea. No one has any idea the stress I feel. it's not like hers. but its hre. who cares.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:49 am

believe it or not i know what both of ou are going thru
my mom is going through a lot right now, it's a lot of stress and worry on me and a lot of pain for her, she has yet anoter surgery on monday that makes 5 that i can think of off the top of my head in the past year, along with several procedures along the way. its stressful for everyone, the person involved and the ones trying to take care of them.

Number of posts : 755
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:24 pm

I put my clothes in the washing machine in the dorm laundry room and started my watch timer so that I would know when they were done and so that they weren't just sitting in the washer forever, so I get back to the laundry room less than a minute after my clothes have finished and some BITCH IS THROWING MY CLOTHES ON TOP OF ONE OF THE OTHER WASHING MACHINES. THE FILTHY, GRIMY, DISGUSTING TOP OF THE WASHING MACHINE. Which was EMPTY, by the way. Instead of using the washer that was already empty, or waiting more than two seconds after the machine had stopped to see is MAYBE someone is coming to get the clothes, she just chucks my stuff out and some of it is even on the floor. I was PISSED. GOD DAMN IT I AM STILL PISSED. WHO DOES THAT WHEN THERE IS ALREADY AN EMPTY WASHER? I'm not made of laundry detergent, I can't just wash the whole load over again. ARGH. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:33 pm

ah yes. The public laundry. There are some unwritten rules in public laundry rooms, one of the most important being THE FIVE MINUTE RULE.

You are supposed to give the person a full FIVE MINUTES to return once their laundry is done. After this five minutes, IF THERE ARE NO OTHER EMPTY WASHERS, one is allowed to remove the clothing.

The penalty for breaking this rule is DEATH!

did you uphold justice Pippin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:36 pm

If only I could! The girl is an R.A., so I think there might be conesquences if I offed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:16 pm

Years ago I had a load of laundry in our appartment machine when Sherry was having a threatened miscarriage and I had to take her to the emergency room. Still shaken from almost losing my unborn son, I went to the laundry room to find my clothes in a pile on the floor along with a note about what an inconsiderate a@@@@@@ I was. I left a note that went something like this.

''To whom it may concern. I am very sorry for the inconvenience I caused by carelessly leaving my laundry in the machine for so long. Before taking my pregnant wife to the hospital, I shouldve explained how important your laundry was to you ,and that risking our unborn child was nescessary to avoid a major catastrophe in your life. I would like to apologise in person at your earliest convenience, please come up and introduce yourself anytime, day or night.

sincerely

Ron apt. #9

Nobody ever showed up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

Number of posts : 1172
Where I am : Here... where ever here is...

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:46 am

Pippin wrote:
I put my clothes in the washing machine in the dorm laundry room and started my watch timer so that I would know when they were done and so that they weren't just sitting in the washer forever, so I get back to the laundry room less than a minute after my clothes have finished and some BITCH IS THROWING MY CLOTHES ON TOP OF ONE OF THE OTHER WASHING MACHINES. THE FILTHY, GRIMY, DISGUSTING TOP OF THE WASHING MACHINE. Which was EMPTY, by the way. Instead of using the washer that was already empty, or waiting more than two seconds after the machine had stopped to see is MAYBE someone is coming to get the clothes, she just chucks my stuff out and some of it is even on the floor. I was PISSED. GOD DAMN IT I AM STILL PISSED. WHO DOES THAT WHEN THERE IS ALREADY AN EMPTY WASHER? I'm not made of laundry detergent, I can't just wash the whole load over again. ARGH. Bitch.

Yeah.... should have warned you about that.... I ALWAYS got there about 5 min before the load was supposed to be done. That and I didn't want people stealin my stuff. Although one girl told me about a resident from about five years ago that would fold your laundry instead of throwing it on the floor. As nice as the gesture I find it creepy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:41 pm

I put dog poo in an apartment building dryer once. Funny to think there is someone out there who is telling people how one day someone put dook in their dryer. I wonder if we'll ever meet...

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Leonna wrote:
As nice as the gesture I find it creepy....
That is oh-so true.

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 pm

sounds like somehting I would do

PostSubject: God damn it.   Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:06 pm

This pisses me off! Okay, so in my math class we split into teams and each team had a different number base to work with. My group had base five. We all were given a number in base ten and had to convert it to our numbers and double it. My group got every single problem correct. Because I carried my team and I'm a fucking math star in that class. At the end of class there was a tie for first place and to break the tie the two top teams have to write a one-page handwritten paper on the advantages and disadvantages of number systems based in 2, 5, and 12. The losing teams have to judge our papers tomorrow to determine the winner.

What the fuck??!! This is a god damn math class, why are we writing papers? And why do only the winners have to be punished with this shit?

I'm just pissed off right now. So bad. And we know that we have to turn these papers in, but I don't see how they can be graded because not all the class is writing them. What the hell do the winning and second place teams even get for this crap?

Jackass professor. I liked him, too. He was cool before he told us to write this paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:20 pm

That's a really odd way to punish people for knowing what they're doing. Hopefully tomorrow he comes out with "Okay, I did this to prove a very important point!" and then comes out with some inane crap that proves a very valid point.

What that point could possibly be, I haven't the foggiest.

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:41 pm

it's a werid way of determining a winner. what does the winning team get?

PostSubject: Re: Just get it out there!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Just get it out there!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: General Discussion :: Venting-
Jump to: