HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7143
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

What is The HEXAGON?

I'm glad you asked. I could sugar coat it, try to make it sound acceptable, but that would be a lie, and everyone would see through it. I could claim many things, but the cold hard truth is that The HEXAGON is poor white trash in action.

The ingredients:

1. One old sectional, exposed to rain, the elements, bugs, mold, perhaps squirrel and rat infestation.

2. The remains of an old privacy fence that was also at one time the Lawdogs' doghouse.

3. Whidden's refusal to obey the norms of society, in this case, not putting old furniture in the yard and calling it a good thing.

Here's the deal. The sectional is old, a piece of crap, etc. Ready for the dump, or the firepit. That's where cooler heads, like Sandy Junes', wants the darn thing. But the dogs love it so. Crickett loves to lay on it's dirty top. Muffin loves to stick her nose in the bottom, seraching for rats. Winston loves to eat the stuffing. Sparky loves to lay on it and vegetate.

So, I decided to put the sectional in the yard, surround it by the privacy fence, make it a kind of dog house/penthouse. The HEXAGON hides the sectional from view, so vistors can not see the sectional and judge our family as white trash. Even though it is. But we seek to bypass the judgement thing.

Because you, Inreject Mischief Committee of Project Mayhem members, are such good friends, you are herby granted special access to see The HEXAGON and the mystery that resides inside it.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:37 pm

Behold, the outside of The HEXAGON. Named because of it's nifty 6 sides.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:38 pm

This is the secret entrance to The HEXAGON. Only the dogs can enter. Or Whid if he crawls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Here is the secret interior of The HEXAGON. It may even be illegal in certain states and/or counties, as it violates certain suburban nieghborhood codes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm

The HEXAGON is loved by the various dogs of the Whidden household, but Sparky is the only one not afraid of the camera. The rest of the dogs believe the camera to be some sort of beating device, because they cower from it, like if I was holding a bat or a stick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:47 pm

I admit it. I enter The HEXAGON myself and enjoy the white trash aspect of it. I sit on the sectional that no human should sit on, as it's exposed to rain, wind and bugs, mold and who knows what kind of rat and field mouse. But I find it peaceful inside, it's like I'm 7 years old instead of 39, and in my fort.

If found in The HEXAGON by friends or strangers, I would feel embarrasment and pretend I was looking for Winstons lost frisbee, or seeing if an old rawhide was hiding in here.

But it's a peaceful relaxing place, so I will take the scorn of my fellow man, and not listen to his rebuke and harsh judgement of my white trash ways. All I need now is a portable T.V. and some beer, and I'm living large my friends, living large.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

Number of posts : 1172
Where I am : Here... where ever here is...
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm

I think that is friggin awesome!!!! Except for the rotting couch.... not so awesome. But I see what you mean by peaceful. I need a place like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Whidden you better be careful.

I'll give it about a month and a half before some punk teenagers discover the HEXAGON and use it as their secret spot to drink beer/smoke weed/try to get their fingers stinky from their girlfriend's cooch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:08 pm

Probably what the dogs do in there already.

I like the couch though. Put a TV in there and it's like a Motel 6.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Teenagers know not to come within a hundred feet of old man whidden's farm. They know and they shake with fear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:20 pm

haha that's awesome

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:47 pm

I was out in The HEXAGON just now. I feel very peaceful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Tell me the secrets of the HEXAGON! NOW!

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm

First off, this crap about Pyramid power is just that: CRAP.

3 sides, plus a 4th bottom side can't cut it, compared to THE HEXAGON.

If you add the bottom land layer and the top sky layer, you get the true form, THE OCTAGON. A more powerful Chuck Norris movie was never made. Maybe Lone Wolf McQuade. But just maybe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfY1wa8oVN0

The HEXAGON/OCTAGON channels energies into a central vortex, energies which make The Whid dizzy and disconected from reality. That and the 6 pack of Corona. They work in tandem. It's a group effort.

More later.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:49 pm

My HEXAGON is a polygon with six edges and six vertices.
The area of a regular hexagon of side length is given by

I wrote all this myself, why do you doubt?

The internal angles of a regular hexagon (one where all sides and all angles are equal) are all 120 and the hexagon has 720 degrees. It has 6 lines of symmetry. Like squares and equilateral triangles, regular hexagons fit together without any gaps to tile the plane (three hexagons meeting at every vertex), and so are useful for constructing tessellations.

I copied no internet page, I wrote it all myself. Why do you doubt the Whid?

There is no platonic solid made of regular hexagons. The archimedean solids with some hexagonal faces are the truncated tetrahedron, truncated octahedron, truncated icosahedron (of soccer ball and fullerene fame), truncated cuboctahedron and the truncated icosidodecahedron.

My HEXAGON is related to the Hexagon discovered on the northern pole of Saturn. Very related. They converse with each other, using lines of quantam force.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm

oh wow
your so smart

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm

I know a lot about math and angles and ****. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BratFlorida

Number of posts : 580
Where I am : Cape Coral FL
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:28 pm

My neighbors have an old couch out beside the road--I'm torn between using it to build my own Hexagon, or sending it to you to refurbish yours.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:15 pm

You should build your own, but I warn you, HEXAGON's are powerful things. Not to be taken lightly.

If you have the coin, you could upgrade to an OCTAGON. That would be awesome. Cool Imagine the beer drinking possibilities inside that deal. The only thing is, with Cape Coral and all it's high falutin codes, you could be in for some jail time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:24 pm

Bet I could get away with it here in Texas!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:27 pm

I bet you could. They do it right down in Texas. I bet Dubya has a HEXAGON hidden somewhere...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:46 pm

it's called the PENTAGON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:57 pm

*gasp* a govt conspiracy?!?!? Hiding it in the open... very cunning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Everybody needs to swear an oath of silence about The Hexagon. If terrorists find out about it they will make flying a plane into it a priority
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:19 pm

They will try, because THEY HATE DEMOCRACY!

And drinking beer and having fun, they hate that too, the terrorist bastards...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   

Back to top Go down

The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next