HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:23 pm

Only let people with clearance level: BLUE and above inside the HEXAGON.

And keep the kids from even flying model plans around it.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Id recommend background checks on them dogs too. Wouldnt put it past them terrorist bastards to indoctrinate a pup for infiltration purposes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:30 pm

Holy shit, maybe that's what the frogs or crawdad is for.

Code Orange Level 3 lockdown clerance level crimson. We're through the looking glass here people.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7143
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:53 pm

Let's not overeact. That's what they want. Let's settle for putting N.O.R.A.D. at defcon two, and call it a day.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Just to be on the safe side I say we eat any suspect jihadist crustaceons . Somebody send the secret service for some melted butter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:14 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, butter. Now I want toast.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

Number of posts : 1172
Where I am : Here... where ever here is...
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm

"If I gave a duck some bread I'd give him the Pepperridge Farm brand. That's the good stuff... it's wrapped up twice. You open it up, and it still ain't open. That's why I don't buy it. I don't need another step between me and toast!" - Mitch Hedberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 pm

I recommend that we go to Defcon One.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:08 pm

Aye aye sir!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 am

The use of nuclear weapons is authorised. pale

I built the HEXAGON tough. It can withstand a nuclear blast at close range, but I don't know if it will take a direct hit. I used woodscrews from ACE Hardware, and standard privacy fence slats from Lowes. So it's a hearty structure. If attacked, I shall retreat to the HEXAGON and move command headquarters to there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:10 am

soooo.... where is command headquarters located right now? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BratFlorida

Number of posts : 580
Where I am : Cape Coral FL
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:33 am

Command headquarters is probably very close to the remote and the beer fridge....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:36 am

haha.... good call. I'd have to agree with you there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Yeah, Command headquarters is either the couch, or the computer chair. It's fully stocked with beer, snacks and a red telephone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:31 pm

General Johnathon 'Uppercut' HECK reccomends a hard target search around the HEXAGON. Buddhist monks have been seen converging on the area.

Alert status condition blue delta gabba gabba.

Pulls cigar from mouth and in a raspy voice says: God help us all.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:56 pm

General, I don't have to tell you that you have full authority to wipe out any buddist monk, buddists in general, anyone who looks buddist, and of course, any non buddist looking person with buddist paraphanalia, aka Budda T-shirts and/or those fat little idol deals with the buddah laying on his rather obese side.

Your troops have been issued the new Navy Seal AS50 Semi-Automatic Rifle, it should take care of any light work these buddists may pose. Good luck General.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKfxXtQrzc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:59 pm

This just in: Use of M.O.A.B. super fuel bomb is authorised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aBfOOo-n5k&NR

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Must we wipe out all the Buddists....? Sir I request immunity for one Buddist in particular. He shall remain unnamed for the time being but he is willing to act as our spy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Hell yeah, wipe em all out. Anyone who looks different or thinks different, we take em out!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonna

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 pm

Sir I implore you to show mercy in this instance. Think about it.... our Buddist spy can lead us to all the Buddist gatherings and make wiping them out easier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Traveler

Number of posts : 151
Where I am : Whidden's Laptop
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 pm

I post from the Hexagon. It's almost dark. And fat spiders are everywhere. The weather is very very pleasant though, just a slight nip in the air, the sunset is neato, what I can see of it.

I took the laptop out here, I wasn't sure the wireless card would work, it's a little over a 100 feet or more out here from the wireless router. My signal strength was terrible, but it did hook up to the net. Awesome.

I really like it out here, but the spiders are out this time of night, they hide during the day, so I don't like that part.

The bats are out now, that's really cool. They fly this time of night right around dark, I guess they eat bugs.

Other than that, nothing to report, the dogs love it, as I rarely come out here at night, in fact this is the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:32 pm

Fireflies are out. Just a few. This time of year, they should be gone almost, but it's still warmish during the day, a few around.

You know, I got that stellarium deal on my desktop, that shows the stars in real time from your location, and when I stargase, I go inside the house, check some stuff, then go back outside. I should put the software on this computer, and just keep it in the yard with me, turn the brightness way down, use it to watch the constellations.

Good idea if I do say so myself. Only thing is this battery have a life of about a half an hour, so I couldn't star watch with it that long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Greetings from the Hexagon. It's like almost 70 outside, the air is fresh, I'm sitting on the bug infested sectional, all is well with the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Sparky is now chewing the sectional foam to shreds. He finds it very enjoyable, my battery just freaked, I got two mintues left dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:20 pm

I wish one day that Orion Slave Girls can become more than just slaves. Maybe they could be in adult movies.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.   

Back to top Go down

The HEXAGON.........Be afraid, be very afraid.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next