HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I know where Madeleine McCann is, says detective

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: I know where Madeleine McCann is, says detective   Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:07 am

By staff writers December 14, 2007 08:19am

Alive?... the private detective hired by the McCanns says he knows where Madeleine is

• 'We know where Madeleine is'
  • Investigator says Madeleine still alive
  • Interactive timeline: The story so far

THE private investigator hired by the parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann says he knows where she is, and that she will be home by Christmas.

Director-general of Metodo 3, Francisco Marco, told Britain’s Daily Mail the missing four-year-old was kidnapped by a pedophile ring but she was still alive.

'Maddie was kidnapped'

"We know who kidnapped her. We believe she is in an area not very far from the Iberian Peninsula and North Africa. And we have a fairly certain idea of who she is with,” Mr Marco said.

"I cannot say who she is with because we are putting together conclusive proof we can present to the authorities so they can proceed with their arrests."

"God willing, I hope she'll be back with her parents before Christmas."

In an interview with Spanish newspaper Metro, Mr Marco said he was certain Madeleine’s parents had nothing to do with her disappearance from the Ocean Club apartment complex in the Portuguese resort town of Praia da Luz in May.

"You only have to spend five minutes with them to realise they've got nothing to do with this.

"To this day there's no proof of any traces of blood in the flat. In the boot of Gerry and Kate's hire car, so people say, there's traces of a tiny hair that could be Madeleine's.

"But that would be completely logical and normal being the family's car."

Metodo 3 has a six-month contract with the McCann family to find Madeleine.
Related links

• In-depth: The twists and turns of the Maddie McCann case

Maddie case "a stain"
The mayor of Praia da Luz has called the unresolved case a "stain" on his community and accused her parents of abandonment.

Manuel Domingues Borba, mayor of the resort town of Praia da Luz, said Kate and Gerry McCann were "guilty at least'' of abandoning their daughter, Britain's Daily Mail reported.

The British couple - who are formal suspects in their daughter's disappearance - should never have been allowed to leave Portugal, the major, who is a former policeman, said.

At the very least, they were guilty of "extreme negligence'' for leaving Madeleine and their other children alone in the family's resort apartment while the couple dined at a nearby restaurant.

Madeleine disappeared from the apartment while the couple were out with friends.
- With AAP

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I know where Madeleine McCann is, says detective   Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:14 am

Hate to burst this guys bubble ut he has no idea where she is. If you were holding this little girl and you were somewhere nmear the Inerian Pennijnsula you are not going to hang about when you read in the paper that somebody knows where you are, you either kill her or you move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I know where Madeleine McCann is, says detective   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:44 pm

I was thinking that oo. If they really had any idea why would they say anything about it until they actually found her. Now the guy is just gonna take off. Sad, very very sad.

PostSubject: Re: I know where Madeleine McCann is, says detective   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1