HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Off Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7130
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Actually, today i was going up to walmart to get the westworld first season, then decided to research is hbo steaming is cheap. i might sign up for that for a month and watch what I can.

I still have not seen the supranos, and true detective is supposed to be good.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:40 pm

I need help people.

I can get hbo streaming on my computer only for one month free, then 15 dollars a month.

That sounds good. But I have to watch on my computer.

It said on the website if I have hulu, I can get some hbo shows and I think I can get hulu on my ps3, then I can watch with my t.v., which is more convenient.

You guys do the hulu?

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I looked it up and I can bet HBOnow on ps3

I might do the one month trial, pay the 15 for one more month, then cancle it. I should be able to watch westworld, supranos and true detective in that time.

They want 40 bucks down at wal-mart just for one season of westworld.

I think I can do this, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 pm

sorry

i tried and tried.

could not pay...

n0o. hbo said no...............they had my coin.

they said no............................................

fuck hbo..........fuck em.

i aM NOT good enogulk with a computer. sorry whid, you have to have a phone to get our content.

computer with a credit card is not good enough. nope. we have to have a service......

you can watch on a computer but if you dont' haave a seervie........service,.........

hbo content is not something you can wacth. have to sign up on it from your [[]phone....

wow. i can watch this if i have a smart phone??????

fu home box offiece. fu yu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 pm

yeah, they had me with the money. then they said I could not have a fucking computer.....

you can have a computer but you have to do this, and this, and this,. and some more of this.....

no computers are allowed with this contract.......

nope. can not do it.

fuck them. I won't watch their very precious product no more. assholes. fuck hbo.

dude, I tried. I went to the website and I put in my coin and they said it was not good enough that I only have a computer. they told me to go take my coin and go away.

wow. i have learned my lesson. if I have a computer or a ps3, then get the fuck off me, we don't want you money.

ha, ha, per my part.... premium content for free......

I am 50 years old this coming months. I am angry with myself for trying to sign up for this ....content........content.................................

content i wanted to see.......\\

Whid says.......i tried to sighn up for your hbo junk, and I had my credit card out, and hbo said I was not allowed to see any of this content if I didn't sign up for phone credit and apps, and hulu, and google chrome pluse extras.....

Yeah, i have some money, but money is not good enough less you pay us some more money...

fu. i am not a cheap bastard.......
\

but i am paying.......you asshole jerks............omg.....

omg.......i can now not pay for anything if i don't have cox fucking cable....any form of cable.....

per my peeps on this message board. I care for you all.

i will spend my money on ......paying my bills and not on stuipd shit like ths.

Yes, they rejected me. HBO rejectyecet me.

I will get thru it. f em.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Sorry guys, I got progressively drunker as the night went on. I guess my HBO rant got darker and darker the drunker I got.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9698
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:24 am

If someone you know has HBO you can probably use their log-in credentials. I used Buffy's mum's HBO account for like a year at one point.

The rage at HBO is far less when you're not paying anything.

Number of posts : 820
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:48 am

Trying to watch shows on a smart phone would be the worst way to watch. Tiny screen compared to a tv or computer. That's bologna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

Number of posts : 820
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 am

I think I must be no good at drinking anymore. On New Year's Eve I had two drinks and was hung over for half the day on New Year's Day. They were super duper strong, though. I had to ask the bartender to make my second one weaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm

I find if I drink on an empty stomach, then get blitzed, right before I pass out I eat a big meal, I never get a hangover.

It's also my recipe for dying early, lol. drunken

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   

Back to top Go down

Off Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42