HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Off Topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7143
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Actually, today i was going up to walmart to get the westworld first season, then decided to research is hbo steaming is cheap. i might sign up for that for a month and watch what I can.

I still have not seen the supranos, and true detective is supposed to be good.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:40 pm

I need help people.

I can get hbo streaming on my computer only for one month free, then 15 dollars a month.

That sounds good. But I have to watch on my computer.

It said on the website if I have hulu, I can get some hbo shows and I think I can get hulu on my ps3, then I can watch with my t.v., which is more convenient.

You guys do the hulu?

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I looked it up and I can bet HBOnow on ps3

I might do the one month trial, pay the 15 for one more month, then cancle it. I should be able to watch westworld, supranos and true detective in that time.

They want 40 bucks down at wal-mart just for one season of westworld.

I think I can do this, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 pm

sorry

i tried and tried.

could not pay...

n0o. hbo said no...............they had my coin.

they said no............................................

fuck hbo..........fuck em.

i aM NOT good enogulk with a computer. sorry whid, you have to have a phone to get our content.

computer with a credit card is not good enough. nope. we have to have a service......

you can watch on a computer but if you dont' haave a seervie........service,.........

hbo content is not something you can wacth. have to sign up on it from your [[]phone....

wow. i can watch this if i have a smart phone??????

fu home box offiece. fu yu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 pm

yeah, they had me with the money. then they said I could not have a fucking computer.....

you can have a computer but you have to do this, and this, and this,. and some more of this.....

no computers are allowed with this contract.......

nope. can not do it.

fuck them. I won't watch their very precious product no more. assholes. fuck hbo.

dude, I tried. I went to the website and I put in my coin and they said it was not good enough that I only have a computer. they told me to go take my coin and go away.

wow. i have learned my lesson. if I have a computer or a ps3, then get the fuck off me, we don't want you money.

ha, ha, per my part.... premium content for free......

I am 50 years old this coming months. I am angry with myself for trying to sign up for this ....content........content.................................

content i wanted to see.......\\

Whid says.......i tried to sighn up for your hbo junk, and I had my credit card out, and hbo said I was not allowed to see any of this content if I didn't sign up for phone credit and apps, and hulu, and google chrome pluse extras.....

Yeah, i have some money, but money is not good enough less you pay us some more money...

fu. i am not a cheap bastard.......
\

but i am paying.......you asshole jerks............omg.....

omg.......i can now not pay for anything if i don't have cox fucking cable....any form of cable.....

per my peeps on this message board. I care for you all.

i will spend my money on ......paying my bills and not on stuipd shit like ths.

Yes, they rejected me. HBO rejectyecet me.

I will get thru it. f em.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Sorry guys, I got progressively drunker as the night went on. I guess my HBO rant got darker and darker the drunker I got.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9725
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:24 am

If someone you know has HBO you can probably use their log-in credentials. I used Buffy's mum's HBO account for like a year at one point.

The rage at HBO is far less when you're not paying anything.

Number of posts : 855
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:48 am

Trying to watch shows on a smart phone would be the worst way to watch. Tiny screen compared to a tv or computer. That's bologna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 am

I think I must be no good at drinking anymore. On New Year's Eve I had two drinks and was hung over for half the day on New Year's Day. They were super duper strong, though. I had to ask the bartender to make my second one weaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm

I find if I drink on an empty stomach, then get blitzed, right before I pass out I eat a big meal, I never get a hangover.

It's also my recipe for dying early, lol. drunken

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 pm

I got ticked off at work today. I gave the work assignments for the day and one girl told me no, she doesn't want to do that job. Make Cheryl do it. I got angry, and when she came to me an hour later asking what she should work on, I told her that she can work on that job that I'd given her this morning. If she doesn't want that, then she's on her own today and she can find work on her own. She won't do that because she refuses to put in the effort of finding work. She wants everything handed to her and someone to show her how to build, as well, so she doesn't have to read the instructions.

She got upset, and even though she started working on the job I gave her, she hasn't talked to me or any of our coworkers in the area all day. It's a ten-hour shift. That's a long time to hold a silent treatment grudge. I wonder what tomorrow will bring -- will she get over it and do her job, or will she ask to be transferred to another area?

She said once that the people at her last job were really mean to her. I'm sure now (and from other problems) that the problem is her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 pm

yes, I agree.

we get the out of focus types at work and they only last a couple months. they are losers and want to blame everyone at work for being a loser because they can not self admit they don't have what it takes.

We can spot them in an instant, and you wonder why a human resources dept can't spot them.

Having said that, I was a freggin loser in my early life. Didn't know nothing, couldn't do nothing. I was angry at the bosses. It took me a long time to learn how to learn my job. So, I am not trashing on people who don't know how to work a job because they are ignorant. I was super ignorant, and super pissed off that no one was teaching me my job or how to do it. When they did teach me, I wanted not part of it.

You understand, this is 28 years ago, I was young. I was scared that I was stupid. I prayed to God one time in the back yard of a company I was at as a freggin loser, and I prayed that I could be smart in the future and learn my job and people would not think I was such a dumb ass, even though I was at the time in the job department.

Thankfully he answered my prayer and I started to learn some stuff about how to hold a job, and how to learn stuff, and how to make yourself and others smart so you can work together.

It took me a long time.

Having said the second thing, we run into these chumps all the time that can not tie their own shoe if it was made of velcro, and just try to take the job and won't do nothing, learn anything, or try to help. They want no part of it, they just want some coin.

I see myself in them from so long ago. And I still have some of that nature in my spirit.

Pretty much though, if you enter a work environment, you need to learn to swim or you will sink.

I am thankful that my prayer was answered and I got blessed enough to make a living and support myself.

That chick at work is a loser and I think she knows it deep inside. I have kind of got off topic, cause I'm hammered. Why my post seems to wander, ha ha.

good luck pippin with that cranker chick at work. I hope she quits or gets fired. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:15 pm

She didn't come over to work in our building at all today. She clocked in and then went to another building. I have no idea what she did all day, and I had work for her. I think she's hiding because she knows that all of the people in our building are sick of her behavior.

A while ago I wrote in the venting thread about a woman who refused to read the work instructions, she wanted someone to walk her through each step of each job so that she didn't have to try to read English or look at the pictures. This is that same chick. The only reason she's still there is because our lead protects her. He's from the same country so maybe they have a bond over that, or maybe she reminds him of his mom. She's in her 50s or 60s -- old enough to have figured out how to work by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:18 pm

I think most people are young punks when they first enter the workforce and need to get their stuff together. I know I was a screw-up and a know-it-all when I first started working. Oh, I picked strawberries and bucked hay so I must already know all there is to working hard, huh? I wish I could walk up to Past Pippin and take her by the ear and give her a good talking to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

If I could go back in time to 4 years old, I would have to choose between two choices:

1. work hard at school, listen up and take notes, educate myself the best I could and enter the work place with a new attitude and kick some ass, make some money and be a freggin winner.

2. completely dead head it, just don't do the tests, don't do nothing, go full out stupid and go on the government dole.

Believe it or not....I'm not sure which one I would choose. Both are good fantasy lifestyles in my book.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:36 pm

The way shit is now, you'd end up in the exact same place regardless. Life never works out the way you quiet expect it to regardless of how hard you try.

"This post was brought to you by: crippling depression. Crippling depression; what's wrong with you, jerkface?"

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 pm

I made some chicken soup. Yum yum yum soup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm getting married this fall and it's going to be a small party. It's just close family and close friends. I come from a very big family and if I invited everyone that I liked from just my family it would be over 100 people. We can't afford the catering and bar for that many people, plus I just don't want that big of a crowd. It seemed easier and kinder to just not invite most of the family instead of making it obvious that I was picking certain cousins over others.

The other day one of my cousins told me to not forget to put her invitation in the mail. I had to tell her the news that none of the cousins are invited. I think she's upset with me and has been frosty to me the times that I've seen her in town since then.

On the other hand, how presumptuous. I can understand asking if she was invited, or mentioning that she hoped she was invited, but to tell me to send her an invitation was bad form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:13 pm

I don't think it's that weird to think you'd send her an invite, but it's not cool if she is actually upset when you explained it to you.

However you don't need to make up some elaborate story about your cousin to explain why I didn't get an invitation. I get it. You've had it in for me since the day we met. Pfff...

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:33 pm

I'm sorry Gabo, it's a small venue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 am

This is unacceptable!

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 pm

The sun has come out! Yaaay! I hope the good weather sticks around for a few more days. I'm going shooting this weekend. It's been years since I last shot and want the weather to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:36 am

The weather went cold and wet as soon as I wrote that last post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm

It's been sunny here for a few days now. I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts. I've been in a t-shirt since Friday. Even got a little sunburned.

I hate the rain because it really makes getting the kids to and from school a major pain in the ass.

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:58 am

How many kids do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic   

Back to top Go down

Off Topic
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next