HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sex and the City 2 (2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 am

Seriously, they're doing "4 sluts in the middle east now?" It's like Pinhead in space all over again.

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/FIjVJpmnM1X3mr/VIcqafclleFWff

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 am

I FINALLY got around to watching this, and it was the biggest load of crap ever, forget the weak storyline, the tired characters (we get it Samantha, you're a one-dimensional whore with no other workable character traits), the unfunny one-liners (Lawrence of my labia Rolling Eyes ), it was racist and seriously bordering on offensive.

The first film was good, tidy, a little cheesy, a guilty pleasure, like the TV series, and it wrapped up the TV series well. This one was almost unwatchable, I actually had to force myself to watch all the way to the end, I considered turning it off several times.

What a horrible end to what was a fantastic TV series with a passable movie ending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm

I thought it was offensive too. I don't think the intent was to offend, but when Samantha went overboard offending the entire country, I couldn't see the point. They're a conservative country where you can't fuck in public so they're wrong? I'm sorry, but I don't see it.

Not to mention the end with all the women hiding their fashion underneath their Hijabs. Bullshit, those women are too poor to afford even a small button from a Prada dress or whatever the fuck it was. It'd be horrible to even suggest to them that they could afford such dress... Unless they were rich, bt I highly doubt they would be hanging around the bazaar like that if they were rich.

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am

Schmiggens wrote:
I FINALLY got around to watching this, and it was the biggest load of crap ever, forget the weak storyline, the tired characters (we get it Samantha, you're a one-dimensional whore with no other workable character traits), the unfunny one-liners (Lawrence of my labia Rolling Eyes ), it was racist and seriously bordering on offensive.

The first film was good, tidy, a little cheesy, a guilty pleasure, like the TV series, and it wrapped up the TV series well. This one was almost unwatchable, I actually had to force myself to watch all the way to the end, I considered turning it off several times.

What a horrible end to what was a fantastic TV series with a passable movie ending.

The reviews were terrible. So glad the girlfriend didn't drag me to this shit. I tried sitting through the show, I get it's not for my demo, but it was just horrible.

Like Brian on Family Guy said, "so this is about three hookers and their mom?"

Comedy.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 am

HECK! wrote:
Like Brian on Family Guy said, "so this is about three hookers and their mom?"

Comedy.

-HECK!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Love it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sex and the City 2 (2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sex and the City 2 (2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1