HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Critcally Aclaimed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Critcally Aclaimed.   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:42 pm

been rewatching a lot of the movies I saw when I was a lee wad...

a lot of them are dumb as hell.

But a couple stick out:
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

good movies, good movies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coldmodesty

Number of posts : 48
Where I am : Virginia
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:16 pm

You just had a crush on Jessica Rabbit... and maybe Keanu Reeves too??? :p *doooddle doodlleeeeee* (that's my electric guitar sound)

I can't remember any good movies from my childhood other than musicals and disney's... oh yes, I did love Mortal Combat and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movies (I was in Karate and thought I was a little bad ass).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coldmodesty

Number of posts : 48
Where I am : Virginia
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

What about all the sitcoms and cartoons? Captain Planet, Rugrats, Batman the animated series, Animaniacs, Doug, Inspector Gadget, oh I could go on and on... Youtube is great for nostalgia, been enjoying all the Nick at Night shows I used to stay up and watch. Why is it that Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore make me so happy ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 pm

coldmodesty wrote:
You just had a crush on Jessica Rabbit... and maybe Keanu Reeves too??? :p *doooddle doodlleeeeee* (that's my electric guitar sound)

Who didn't have a crush on Jessica Rabbit???...and Keanu Reeves for that matter haha.

Number of posts : 7130
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm

I saw Grease when I was around 9 or 10 years old. Really dug it. Those songs burned in my brain, and I still enjoy them as an old man.

Those 70's disaster movies were cool. Building burning, or tidal waves, or ships overturning, or airplanes going down. Filled them up with every star from years gone by, made for some good cameos.

I liked them Smokey and the Bandit movies, and the Cannonball run stuff when I was a little feller.

Where the Red Fern Grows was good.

Superman was awesome at the time, for a kid. They even showed that at school on movie night. Good times.

And King Kong. Big Lebowski was in that one. Not too good now, but back then I got the King Kong glasses (still have some..., though not the ones I had, Sandy Junes grandma gave some to me..) and I had a King Kong poster.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9698
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 pm

I used to like the Ewok Adventure movies. Caravan of Courage and I can't remember what the other one is called (It may have just been Ewok Adventure). But I can't stomach them now.

PostSubject: Re: Critcally Aclaimed.   

Back to top Go down

Critcally Aclaimed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: