HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Psychic Nikki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Psychic Nikki   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 am

2010 Predictions Via Pyschic Nikki (She is some kind of "Psychic to the Stars")

I had a look through her list of predictions for 2009 and only a handful actually came true, she has recycled A LOT of her 2009 predictions for 2010.
Apparently last year she predicted Sarah Palin would write a tell-all book (Duh!), the split between Avril Lavigne and her husband (Duh!), Jennifer Hudson would win a Grammy, that Kate Winslett would be nominated for an Oscar, and the Late Heath Ledger would also be nominated for an Oscar (Double Duh!). Nikki predicted the plane crash over the Hudson River in New York City, the Monorail accident at Disneyworld Florida, Robin Williams' health problems as well as she predicted the passing of Ted Kenney, Unice Schriver, Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze and Michael Jackson. For 2009, she also "predicted" the death of Madonna, Barack Obama, The Queen, and Arnold Schwarzeneger. Oh well, you can't win everything all the time.

Predictions for 2010:

http://psychicnikki.com/predictions.html

It's a long list, so I won't post all of it here, but some of them are kind of "duh" inducing:

• Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have to watch their marriage
  • Lady Gaga will win many music awards
  • A judge will walk off American Idol (Simon Cowell leaving to do an American version of X-Factor has been widely reported in the news already)
  • The movie Precious will win many awards and will be nominated for Oscars
  • Tiger Woods will split form his wife/ Tiger Woods divorce
  • Wildfires in Greece, Australia, Texas (A fire in Australia happens every single year in almost every single state)
  • A wedding around the British Royal Family (my dog could have predicted that, Prince William & Kate ... duh indeed)
  • Trouble around Fergie (the princess not the Black Eyed Pea) (again .. duh, this woman is a walking disaster)
  • A riot at a soccer stadium (ummm ..... duh!)
  • Problems with North Korea (Ins't North Korea always a problem?)

Some of them made me laugh, and I think would be awesome if they happened:

• Tina Fey will run for politics (I think it's more likely Will Smith will run for office)
  • Johnny Depp will pose nude for a European magazine (yes please!!)
  • Another planet with life will be found in the Universe (the term "life" is vague enough that if they find ANYTHING at all in the ENTIRE Universe, she can claim this a successful prediction)
  • A streaker on a baseball field (this is a dying art, there's not nearly enough streaking in sport anymore)

I had a look through her list of predictions for 2009 and only the handful mentioned above actually came true, she has recycled A LOT of her 2009 predictions for 2010.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Nikki   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 am

So DID Johnny Depp pose nude for a European magazine. If so, can y ou provide proff? Razz

Psychic Nikki
Page 1 of 1