HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

strange dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: strange dreams    Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 am

I have managed to incorporate the sound of the alarm into my dream on occasions. I have also incorporated the sound of the dogs crying to go outside into my dreams. Normally I am the first one to wake up at the alarm going off, or the dogs crying, but if I am REALLY tired, I just make it part of my dream.

One, where the dogs were crying, I made the noise into birds. There was a room filled with birds.
The alarm I made into a secret agent, bomb noise, sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: strange dreams    Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 pm

I do that too.

Years ago I had a dream where I was racing motorcycles. My bike wouldnt shift, so the engine was constantly at high RPM's, but the race seemed to be going ok. Then suddenly people were yelling and cussing and I woke up. Turns out a guy was trimming the trees 20 feet from my window with a chainsaw. It wasnt until some other guy went out and started yelling at him that I woke up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 842
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: strange dreams    Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm

I had a dream last week about sexy vampires, led by Colin Firth. Colin fed on Sookie Stackhouse and her anonymous brunette friend, so his fellow vampires staked him for blowing their vampire cover. Colin went to the Underworld, where Hades looked like a homely, bored office worker. Hades had to come up with something really special for Colin because his vampire strength and healing would make the usual tortures not good enough. Colin shoved Hades into the nearby river of boiling clay, but Hades disappeared and reappeared next to Colin, and told him that nothing there could hurt him since he made it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange dreams    

Back to top Go down
strange dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2