HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ed hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaobao5200

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: ed hardy   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 am

Jeanne wished there was a way to put Haudenosaunee core teachings back into their daily lives. The Thanksgiving Address (literally”the words before all else”) came to mind, as these words best express the importance of living in harmony with the natural world. Recited to open and close civil and religious meetings (as well as a daily sunrise greeting) the Address thanks each life-sustaining aspect of our lives, connecting all present in harmony with one another and the natural world.
As art director at Syracuse Cultural Workers, one of my jobs is to help create these kinds of visual “tools for change”. The thoughts in the Address flow from ed hardy [link removed] “greetings and thanks to each other as people” to thanking the earth, the waters and fish, the plants and animals, the winds and 4 directions, the thunderers, the sun and moon and stars, the teachers and all the gifts of creation. The shared experience of reciting or listening to these words puts “our minds as one” and conveys respect for all that surrounds us. I wanted to preserve the flow of thoughts and was challenged to create a “slow release” poster. With Jeanne’s 60th birthday coming up, I gathered many of my thumbnail drawings, taping them together much like those packets of postcards you buy in souvenir shops. The card opened like an accordion, over 5 feet long, working as both poster to hang on wall or small book to rest on table or nightstand. Jeanne was thrilled. So was I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9726
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Jeanne was thrilled, was she? Good for her.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Christian Audigier, with their own unique charm and style and became a hit. Just two years, who has French ancestry, distinctive lead designer Ed Hardy and successfully enter the field of fashion and trend of playing a well-known household brands. Since then, he has enjoyed a matter of course "T 恤 designer of the King" in the world. Christian's initial success was counting his time as a designer in the Von Dutch avant-garde ideas with a bold and ed hardy bekleidung [link removed] unconventional design concepts to lead the Von Dutch brand into an international fashion. Whether Miami, New York Yihuo Paris, any stylish city streets; bright star or the pursuit of both the trend of people, you have found the iconic design Christian T-shirts and hats everywhere, ed hardy and swept the globe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey, I have an iconic design Christian t-shirt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9726
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 am

I always thought Ed Hardy was the guy who reported in Canberra for Channel 9. May have been Peter Harvey. I'm not 100% on that one.

I don't know who Ed Hardy is, I just know I hope he dies. Painfully.

PostSubject: Re: ed hardy   

Back to top Go down

ed hardy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: News and Hot Topics :: Culture & Society-
Jump to: