HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

tomorrow when the war began

Go down 

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: tomorrow when the war began   Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

I have heard this film is being released in the UK in April dont know about the states or anywhere. I am looking forward to seeing this film because I remember reading the book when I was a teenager and I really enjoyed it.

The film is basically about a group of Australian teenagres who go away camping for a couple of days and when they come back war has broken out and everyone they love has been taken prisoner ( dont you just hate when you go camping and that happens) and from then on they have to go from being teenagers to guerrilas while trying to make sense of the war and stay alive at the same time.

Like i said I thought the book was really good and the film sticks to that it should be ok. I saw the trailer and I think everyone in this film has been in neighbours or home and away at some point lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: tomorrow when the war began   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

Yes, a lot of Neighbours crew in the movie. This broke a bazillion Australian box office records when it came out over here, I think it's now the most successful Australian movie ever, or something, but I still haven't seen it. I should see it, it's my patriotic duty or something. It looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomorrow when the war began
Page 1 of 1