HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 am

I think Jon Stewart summed the whole thing up best:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-tears-apart-cnn-for-completely-fcking-wrong-boston-reporting-human-centipede-of-news/

There are a couple of videos of it in that link.

Seriously, someone simply lied. Lied outright. It wasn't a misunderstanding or a conflicting report. Someone at CNN lied outright. Whether it's the guy who announced it or his boss, I don't know, but I'm done with CNN (Christian Bale-esque rant here: "Do I go to your place of work and go all like la-di-da-di-da? NO! No!"). Wouldn't even admit what happened.

Number of posts : 727
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Since I don't have tv channels, don't get the newspaper regularly, and only have internet at work (I live an unbusy but much cheaper life), I hadn't heard about this CNN report. I've been keeping up with the news on the radio, so maybe I'll hear about it today. Fucking CNN. Jon Stewart is always fantastic, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

This was a trip, right? Done on American media though. Odd?

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   

Back to top Go down

Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1