HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weird dreams!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Texas Tater Tot

Number of posts : 200
Where I am : Under the Amarillo sky
Registration date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Weird dreams!!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 pm

I always think it's funny to tell people about the crazy dreams I have, and I wonder if anyone else feels the same. We can not only share our strange dreams but comment on them too.

The other night, I had a dream that I was shopping with Bruce Willis, Rue McClanahan (during her Golden Girls years), and Bette Midler at the mall. Bette was helping me pick out a fur coat and Rue was trying to flirt with Bruce. But Bruce was only interested the in the sales associate with upset Rue and she ran off to hide and cry in the dressing rooms. I ran after her to tell her to comfort her, and then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9728
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Poor Rue. I hope she's okay.

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Well I managed to start to console her and she was starting to get her confidence back up and then I woke up. I remember I was telling her that Bruce was a jerk and all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9728
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 am

Well, it's commonly known that Bruce Willis is indeed a jerk. Sylvester Stallone just tweeted about it this past week.

Number of posts : 858
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I dreamed that I was biting off part of my keys to be able to open doors. I was worried about my teeth because the keys were like really old hard candy and was make a loud snapping sound when I bit off the ends. It was dark and I took a key by feel thinking that it was my apartment key, but it was my parents' house key. Those two keys are shaped the same but different colors. I was distressed after I bit the key in half because I wouldn't be able to get into my parents' house anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:01 pm

I've never tried to eat my keys in my dreams. But I have had a lot of dreams lately where my teeth are either crumbling or falling out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

Number of posts : 858
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 pm

I was pet-sitting for some friends. Their pets included a mother bear, her cub, and a cougar. When the pet owners returned they threw a party and the mother bear was dressed in an astronaut space suit for the get-together. I wanted to go but was stuck on the couch the whole time because the cougar had laid across my lap and fallen asleep and it was too heavy for me to get out from under it. Not that I would want to wake a sleeping cougar anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Haha!! That's great.

Buffy, I had a dream with you in it. Brian and I were going to Sevendust concert. But the concert was also an apple carnival and a job fair for high school seniors all rolled into one. So Brian and I are walking around the fair and we decide to go back to the room. We walk through the door and you are in the living area with a waffle iron on your head in front of some sort on apple smooshing/ juicing/ grilling contraption. You turn to me with a big ass smile on your face and go "Durinda!!! Want to help me make apple cider??" Then you go back to making apple cider while Brian and I go to get more apples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

HAHAHA that's hilarious. I love waffles. There must have been alcohol at this concert apple carnival job fair event haha.

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Not at the event itself, but I was drinking vodka the night I had that dream. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams!!   

Back to top Go down

Weird dreams!!
Page 1 of 1