HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7053
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:11 am

this is a new thread.

thread.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thank you pippin.

thank you.

i used to do this all the time. start a new thread.

this was so long ago about the Black Banana fruit that fuscia put on this board.

i have been gone so long fr0m this message board.

i am a hermit in nature. pure out hermit.

hermit is a person that loves a brother or sister and is smart but winds up alone.

not alone cause smart, alone cause dumb. Whid is a pure out loser.

yep.

we see each other in the afterlife...........

yes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rockin\' Banana Rockin\' Banana Rockin\' Banana Rockin\' Banana Rockin\' Banana

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 am

new thread since 2004

matrix came out.

reloaded.\

wow.

inreview when it was it's was the big website because it was a message board and janet jacskon took her front shirt off with justin timberlake and inreview took off cause of that one picture before youtube.

those guys at inreview were two dudes trying to make some money. they sucked at it.out of their faiure, we all got some wonder and good out of it.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 am

pippin.

you good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:24 am

we all learn from our mistakes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 pm

wow... i was pretty hammered when i did this thread.

don't even remember doing it. I drank a whole fifth last night.

I woke up today and was in a haze, trying to reconstruct what in the world happened last night.

lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

Number of posts : 774
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:55 pm

AAaahahahaha I laughed when I read the stuff about Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake. That nipple brought us all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pippin

Number of posts : 774
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:00 pm

You're a cool guy, Whidden, and I like you. When inreview was in its prime, I'd come home from school and couldn't wait to get online and read what everyone had posted. It was all so funny and clever. You, Dekka, Heck, Lawless, Fuscia, Gaboman... I stopped posting for years because for some reason the website got funky on my computer and wouldn't post when I'd click the post comment button, and then out of nowhere it started working again. I still don't know what was going on with that. I'm using the same laptop now as I did then. I'd still read, though, even though I couldn't post, and you Whidden always made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9672
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am

Iíve gone through like 10 computers and my latest one is completely dead now too. If it wasnít for this site Iíd have no record of you guys at all. Except, you know, Facebook and email and stuff. Actually there is a pretty extensive record of all of us. Never mind.

PostSubject: Re: wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin   

Back to top Go down

wow, wow, do not remember how to do this.......pippin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1