HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Deadpool 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

Number of posts : 9726
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Deadpool 2   Mon May 21, 2018 2:29 am

I watched Deadpool 2 yesterday. 'Twas very good. Basically on par with the first one. I'm a little disappointed it wasn't clearly better than the first, but I'm happy that it was at least as good.

Here are my thoughts.

The first scene was great, up until the opening credits which were funny. Then, I feel like the movie got a bit so-so until the point where they start to introduce the X-Force story-line seen in the trailer. That whole sequences was fantastic and there were some great jokes there until the end. So basically I love the second half of the movie. The first half was really good too, and I like where they took the story...

Okay, this is what I think. If everything is funny, then nothing is funny. So the stand out jokes have to be HILARIOUS. I think the first section lacked a bit of that. Needed stand out jokes.

Number of posts : 857
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool 2   Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:43 pm

I want to see it. It looks like a ton of fun. I hear I should watch the first Deadpool before I see #2, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deadpool 2
Page 1 of 1