HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Britney is bald now...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7017
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 pm

The Sunday TimesFebruary 18, 2007

‘Britney Shears’ hits rock bottom

John Harlow

THE transformation of Britney Spears from music icon into pop oddity gathered pace this weekend as she emerged from a Los Angeles tattoo shop with a shaven head.
Once-loyal fans started shouting abuse as she hurriedly left the Body & Soul shop in the northern suburb of Sherman Oaks. More polite phrases included “space freak” and “have you seen your kids recently?”
There are increasing fears that the shocking new look from the singer, once a beloved role model for her vows of chastity, is the latest stage in an escalating pattern of wild behaviour that resembles a breakdown acted out in front of the ever-present paparazzi.
Her dramatic image change will generate more debate about the mental health of Spears, a 25-year-old mother of two young children, who earlier last week was reported checking into Eric Clapton’s Crossroads rehab clinic in Antigua before checking herself out 24 hours later.
She flew back to Los Angeles economy class on American Air-lines and immediately drove to a hair salon and demanded that staff shave her head. When they refused, she picked up some clippers and did it herself.
She then drove over to the tattoo parlour where employee Emily Wynne-Hughes told local media yesterday that she was “highly agitated” and a “nightmare” to deal with. Spears was given a £50 set of red lips tattoos on her wrist. When asked about her new style, the singer told Hughes: “I don’t want anyone touching me. I’m tired of everyone touching me.” Reports suggested that since her recent separation from her husband, the would-be rap singer Kevin Federline, her Louisiana-based family is becoming concerned about her potentially self-destructive behaviour.
Once lauded as a teenage role model for her vows to maintain her virginity until she married, she is now better known for her increasingly disturbing stunts.
Fans originally took comfort by blaming her uncharacteristic behaviour on a short-lived association with “socialite” Paris Hilton, especially after she emerged from a car outside a nightclub without underwear. But since then she has made the headlines by herself. Last week she stunned revellers at Club One in Manhattan by discarding a short red dress and borrowing a bikini from the club’s exotic dancers. In the small hours she was carried out by two bodyguards, apparently unconscious.
Last week Felicia Culotta, who was Spears’s personal assistant for nearly a decade, posted an e-mail on a Spears fan website warning that her former boss was heading for “rock bottom”.
“I cherish all the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heartsick by the way her life is unfolding. I want you to know everyone is doing everything in our power to get help for Britney,” she wrote.
Once known as a smart businesswoman who built up an £80m fortune, she now faces a financial challenge from her estranged husband, who is seeking half her wealth in a divorce under Californian law. She has offered him a £6m settlement, but instead, as a possible warning shot, “friends of Federline” have emerged with allegations about their troubled marriage, including claims that she held bisexual orgies at her Malibu home.
Ever since she was photographed mishandling her eldest son Sean in her car, an act that earned comparisons to Michael Jackson, she has been vowing to get her life back on track. Her latest actions suggest she still has some way to go.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:04 pm

They said she went into a hair salon, asked them to shave her bald, they said no, she picked up the trimmers and did it herself.

they showed pics on the news of her shaving her head.

Which by the way, I'v done myself, but I'm a dude. She is losing it I'm afraid. Or maybe, she just wants some short short hair. Nothing wrong with that. I don't know, if she wants to shear herself, it's cool.

But you add in the other stuff, like the one day rehab, and I think she is self imploding. She needs to get out of Hollywood, go home and just drop everything for a year or two, get some bearings.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm

"Britney is bald..."

Oh, Whidden, I thought you were talking about the pics of Britney showing her giblets in the car.

My bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:10 pm

I never saw those pics. Thankfully!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:55 pm

I think she is in the process of having a breakdown.

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:23 pm

Yep. I feel sorry for her a little. I mean, you can shave your head, it don't make you a whacko, you can do what you want with your hair style, but you add all the other stuff in and she is self destructing.

She needs to find some inner balance. Hard core partying and gettin it on with strippers might give her a temporary rush, but the girl is not happy. She is trying to feed her unhappiness with sex and drugs and a shaved head. Smile

I'm thinking she needs to get back with her family, find some balance, and try to get into a loving relationship with someone, tone it down.

Or party it up some more, I dunno.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 pm

This is another headline that I thought was a total joke. She's going through some major break down issues. I was kinda amused, but at the same time was thinking oh...k.....what next?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:24 pm

By SHEILA MARIKAR

Feb. 18, 2007 —
The latest buzz on Britney Spears has a lot of people shaking their heads.
It wasn't long ago that no one thought or cared about what went on inside the mind of the pretty, perky pop star. Now, after she shaved her head in a bizarre episode that culminates a months-long saga of controversial behavior, it's the question being asked by her fans, her foes and the general public: What was she thinking?

• Britney Buzzes Her Own Hair

While psychologists and those around Spears speculate about the cause of her downward spiral, two things seems clear: The one-time pop princess is acting out and in dire need of help.
On Friday evening, Spears walked into Esther's Hair Salon in Tarzana, Calif., reportedly complained that her hair extensions were too tight, and asked owner Esther Tognozzi to shave her head.
"She sat in my chair and said, 'I want my hair shaved off.' I said well I'm not doing it," Tognozzi told the syndicated entertainment news show "Extra." "Of course I tried to talk her out of it.
"While I was talking to her body guard," Tognozzi added, "she grabbed the buzzer and started buzzing her own hair off. … She buzzed off all her own hair and I just cleaned it up when she was done with it."
The salon plans to sell Spears' hair on eBay and donate part of the proceeds to charity. According to Tognozzi, Spears showed little emotion as she chopped off her brunette locks, except for tears in her eyes and voicing fear for her mother's reaction when she looked at her newly shorn head in the mirror.
"The only emotions that she showed was when she said her mom was going to be mad that she was doing this to her hair and she got a little bit teary eyed," she said. "Then she all of a sudden realized what she did."
After leaving the salon, Spears headed to the Body & Soul tattoo parlor in nearby Sherman Oaks, Calif. According to Us Weekly, she got two tattoos there, one on her hip and one on her wrist.
When a Body & Soul employee looked at the pop star in disbelief and asked why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me," Us Weekly reports.

Acting Out for a Fresh Start?

Like a three-year old throwing a tantrum, Spears is acting out, said psychoanalyst Bethany Marshall.

According to Marshall, by shaving her head and tattooing her body, Spears is rebelling against her the people who handled and molded her, just as she was in November when she repeatedly flashed her private parts to the paparazzi.

"This is a major form of acting out," she said. "She's not using words and language as a way to express what's going on. She's doing things — the crotch shots, shaving her head, the tattoos. It says that she hasn't learned to assert herself and become independent through self assertion rather than through acting out.

"The hair represents the stylists, the handlers, people who are in control of her life and manage her looks," Marshall added. "Now she's saying, I'm in charge of my looks."

By going bald, Spears may be seeking a rebirth.

"I think the shaving of her hair is a fresh start, is a new beginning, taking matters into her own hands, doing it her own way," Marshall said. "I think most importantly, in her own maybe distorted way, it's getting rid of the superficial and getting down to something deeper."

According to the entertainment news show "Access Hollywood," on Friday, a representative from Spears' record label admitted rumors that the pop star checked into a rehab facility last week but left quickly were true.

ABC News has not confirmed reports of the alleged rehab visit, but if they're true, Marshall said that Spears' head shaving and tattooing could be her way of rebelling against rehab.

"Like her hair, which represents other people telling her what to do, rehab is experienced by her as one more act of rote conformity. So she rebelled by walking out, shaving her hair, getting the tattoos," she said.

Step Away From the Spotlight

Marshall's prescription for Britney is simple: therapy and time away from Hollywood.

"I think psychotherapy would be the best thing for her," she said. "Seek therapy, have her own autonomous life … step out of the limelight for a while."

Salon owner Tognozzi hopes Spears' mom, Lynne, will step in and take charge of her daughter and her young sons.

"I would say, 'Please take your daughter and get her off the media circus, and just take her home for a while, and take care of her and her babies,'" Tognozzi told "Extra."

In fact, Lynne may be coming to her daughter's rescue. Perezhilton.com reports that Spears' mom was spotted on a flight from her Louisiana home to Los Angeles on Saturday and gave the paparazzi a "thumbs-up" signal.

var oDiv = document.getElementById('columnad');
var embedDiv = document.getElementById('embed_links');

if(oDiv.offsetWidth > 160 && oDiv.offsetHeight > 300) {
embedDiv.style.width = "238px";
} else {
embedDiv.style.width = "360px";
}

Even if she does get help, Spears' head-shaving is likely to haunt her long after her locks grow back. Marshall believes that if going bald can help Spears discover her true self, then picking up the buzzer may have been a good move.

"If the cutting off of the hair is getting rid of the superficial, getting down to something more meaningful, then I think everybody should back off and let her get down to something deeper," she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Dang I hope her mom does show up and take charge. THose two tiny kids need a STABLE adult in their lives.

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:53 pm

Aye, I will agree to that 100%.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:25 am

Hahaha.... she's having a breakdown because she shaved her head? Zuh?

If she rips up a picture of the Pope on Saturday Night Live like fellow baldy Snead O'Connor, maybe that'll be valid.

So far she just got a haircut because she's an attention whore.

I can't believe I'm actually talking about this. I the fact this was on CNN makes me feel bad for society.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:45 pm

You know what would be a good head shave, that would be Paris Hilton. I wish she would shave her head.

That would cause the earth to tilt on it's axis it would be so stupid. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:34 am

I'm just courious about the I'm tired of everyone touching me statements.

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:40 pm

She strikes me as an unhappy person, trying to find happiness in drugs and alchohol. I also think she is a little stupid in the common sense area, and doesn't like to take advice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:49 am

What an unfortunate soul. I swear, people think that having BILLIONS of dollars is the solution to life. Look at these poeple, like Britney, who have/had it all... and now, their lives are absolute CRAP!!!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:05 pm

Her life is fine, as far as her life goes. Nothing has changed but who's name is the headline. On the cover. In the news. She's in rehab. Hah. Not like she has to get up and work at Wal Mart tomorrow. Her life is a rehab.

My money is on this all being PR spin. Does she have an album coming out?

And take a look at every celebrity who "hits rock bottom" (which term is bogus anyway), checks into rehab, leaves, and is born again in the eyes of the supermarket tabloid enthusiast. They do a few talk shows, maybe Oprah, the PR machine spins and spins and all the stank of their partying ways is zapped from the public mind. Doesn't matter though, you know they're still doing it. Just out of the public eye. That's what all this is about. Making Joe and Jane People Magazine Reader think that good ol' Britney is once again following a moral compass. Meanwhile she probably gets cornholed by a few backup singers and does a line of blow off of midgets head while hanging from a goddam swing.

Either way, all these bitches are attention whores. This bald headed jerkoff will still go home to a big house and not live in reality with people kissing her ass and feeding her whatever she wants to hear. If that wasn't the case all this would have been done in private.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:47 pm

These people just want attention - even if they want it during a crazed moment... weirdo.

But someone tell me why I should care that she got tattoos? Why do I care if she shaved her head? maybe she was hot? Maybe she had bad lice? Maybe, she's just a big baby who threw a temper tantrum.

i couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:29 pm

It's pretty pathetic when this bitch is headline news on CNN. I thought I dreamt it. Last time I fall asleep to that channel.

Like Leno said last night, "did you notice on the cable news channels how Britney broke into all the Anna Nicole coverage."

Ugh.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:52 pm

I read it online, unforunately that I wasted valuable seconds, and saw that Britney left rehab. Can't quit boozin' but can quit rehab. Oh the irony.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Britney Spears Attacks: Star Goes on Umbrella Rampage Before Rehab

By Tina Sims
Feb 23, 2007

When Britney attacks. One time media darling Britney spears is fed up with the paparazzi. The buzz cut former superstar was so angry that they followed her to her former husband's home the night before she made her way back to for a third time that she actually attacked d a car that the photographers were in with an .

Britney Spears Attacks: Star Goes on Rampage Before Rehab
The paparazzi agency X17 gives this on scene detail: Britney went to Kevin's house in the San Fernando Valley last night around 7 pm and rang the bell at his gate three times with no answer. She was so frustrated that when her assistant stopped the car, Britney grabbed an umbrella and went after our ***
The photo agency then goes Paul Harvey. But here's the rest of the story -- when Britney rang at Kevin's, he was in fact inside the house with the . He left thirty minutes later and headed to the couple's former love nest in Malibu's Serra where Britney was waiting.
Apparently she calmed herself down enough and perhaps made a deal with Kevin regarding Sean and Jayden because late last night, Britney went back to Promises rehab center. And then Kevin's emergency hearing today was cancelled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:55 pm

She looks like this dude I went to high school with.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh at her on her downward spiral, but that's funny as hell, her taking an umbrella to a car. I think Jack Nicholson did the same thing with a golf club, but alas, he was not filmed.

And he wasn't bald either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm

She shaved her head so that they could not test it for past drug use.

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:45 pm

I think that's about right. She is in a custody, divorce battle. Well, I don't know about custody, but the divorce part.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:51 pm

Simple blood test can still catch the dope use.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney is bald now...   

Back to top Go down

Britney is bald now...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next