HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7130
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:30 pm

How bout Roy Clark and Buck Owens? Do I thread on thin ice?

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:33 pm

You're lucky I've never heard of them.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:09 pm

them's he ha regulars Heck! Wait I think I can hear someone shucking corn !

((paranoid drunks can be fun)) mwhahahahahahaha

Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Attention Guinness lovers:

The Great Guinness Toast is this saturday, feb. 17 at 10 pm.

Remember the first one we went to heck? and you wore that huge guinness mug hat that was HILARIOUS? good times...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm

Hells yeah... that's when we were first hanging out too. Oh, wasn't there a Guiness girl at the bar? I seem to recall...silent

That hat is freakin' awesome. Still have it. Found it a few weeks ago. Had tons of beeds from when my old boss went to Mardi Gras.

I will be toasting this weekend.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:07 pm

what do you do? drink a guiness at 10?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:08 pm

Yup. It's like a worldwide thing.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminate

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:13 pm

so technically everyone is toasting guinness and taking a drink at the same time, around the world. SUPPPPOOOOOSEDLY. whatever.

I had beads from when D went to Mardi Gras. He brought me a BUNCH of stuff back. I shoulda brought those. dammit. Now i'm gonna have to flash my boobs at mardi gras.

whaaaaaaaaaat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:57 pm

do you go with 10 at your own time zone? or do I need to adjust for EST?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:28 pm

Not sure. I will check...

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:02 pm

according to http://www.thegreatguinnesstoast.com/

It happens in Pittsburg TONIGHT at 11:00pm (EST)

which would be 8pm in Cali or something like dat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:02 pm

so I'm off to buy some Guinness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 pm

8pm does sound right. Thanks for looking that up. Wonder what time that is in Ireland.

8pm PST (11 EST) let's all raise the Guiness tomorrow.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminate

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 pm

wait, i keep reading things that say the GGT is tonight... but I got an email from a pub in downtown that says it's tomorrow. AHHHHHHH which is right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm

Crap. The website says tonight. What's the time difference in Ireland?

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminate

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 pm

All i know is France is 9 hours ahead. so give or take an hour. but it says to raise your glass at 11pm local time, wherever you are - that way it's the largest toast in a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:16 pm

MAN, the party at my pad was fuckin' nuts. A lot of damn people. Went through a keg of Heff, three bottles of Jack (one of them those big ass gallon bottle), a giant jug of this Vodka mixed drink jungle juice deal, quite a few cases of Miller & Bud Lite, bunch of random other beer and assorted alcoholic drinks.

Beer Pong seemed to get people hella drunk.

The stripper pole turned out to injure more guests than entertain.

Only two broken plastic chairs and one broken shot glass. All in all, it could have been worse. And one buddy fell down drunk and hit his head in the concrete. Big ass knot on his head. It was funny.

Why is it that drunk people like to wrestle at 5 am?

The first one to pass out got the classic makeover treatment: eye makeup, painted nails, the works. Then I had someone take a picture of my ass in his face. I think someone poured a beer in his crotch. That could have been me too. In all, only four people passed out drunk... in a few odd places too. It was weird. Like some neoir art sculptures.

There was a chicks shoe in the freezer the next day. I don't know how or why.

I racked out as the sun was coming up. Between 6 - 7am. Got up around 3:30pm. Went to Subway with my roommate then went home and did not get out of bed. I was so hung over I could barely walk.

Good times.

I have pictures. Will post some good ones.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:52 pm

man I haven't been to a good party like that in probably over a year.

alas, i really don't party much anymore. Getting old or somesuch. Idunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:03 pm

Haven't been to a house party in a bit myself. We're in our later 20's now so it's tougher. Pals are getting married, settling down, all that shit.

Never threw a party either. Well, kind of once when I parents went out of town. That was something else. We have little chill get-togethers with the regular crew. Big ass parties like this are tougher to pull off.

Regardless, it was good times.

I think there's a pic of me doing a keg stand.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invisible

Number of posts : 528
Where I am : It's a MAGICAL Leopluerodon, Charly!!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:43 pm

I've never been invited to or thrown any kind of party like you all are talking about.

and that just sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/Invisible_Ink/index.php?act=idx
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Serious? Man, we used to have ragers in high school. And out of high school. And all the years between now and then. Just have to find a group of people that like to party.

A lot of times when there's a bunch of us kicking it have something going on... video game, drinking game, sports on TV, movie that we drink to. So the Beer Pong was nothing out of the norm. Just there was tons more people and a good amount more booze. Haven't seen that much alcohol consumption since my buddies wedding.

We were going to play Beer Darts at the party but the last time we did it ended quite poorly.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:58 am

I saw Beerfest the other night. When I first saw previews for the movie, I thought it looked pretty crappy.

But then some people who have similar senses of humor to mine said it was hilarious, so I put it on my To-Watch list.

I watched it, and I gotta say, it was pretty lame.

There were some slightly amusing parts, but nothing that made the movie worthy of the title "hilarious."

I will admit that it made me want to drink.

When they went into Beerfest and saw all those crazy games, man, reminded me of good times.

Most of the time I just like chillin with some of my peeps, 10-12 people, just sittin around drinkin, playing some beer-pong or flip-cup and talking shit to each other. Good f'in times.

Since I've turned 21, we go downtown from time to time. Before that though, it was different. When I first came to Blacksburg, we'd be chasing every party there was. Most of them were keg parties at frat houses, which consisted of paying 5 dollars for a plastic cup (which I later learned to just find one laying on the lawn or bring my own so I wouldn't have to pay) and then it'd be 100 people packed into a basement of a farmhouse sweating, screaming at each other over the crappy mainstream rap music playing, trying to get to the keg, waiting 10 minutes to get it filled up (unless you were a bleached-blond titties-hangin-out sorostitute) drinking, then repeating.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAME!!!!

after a month or two, I'd forget how crappy "parties" were and give in and follow a lead to a "good party."

same ol' same ol'

eventually I just got to the point where I'd bring a cup or salvage one from the lawn (as mentioned above) and proceed to drink as much as I possibly could, then walk home and hang out with people I actually liked.

but one night my roommate told me to come to this one party.

We drove out there, and walked up, and the first thing we saw were some people out in the woods setting off fireworkks

now that's a good sign if I ever saw one Smile

walked in the house, went down to the basement, it wasn't too terribly crowded, but there were enough people there to call it a good party, had a pool table, a pull up bar (which my roommate proceeded to do drunken acrobatics/shenanigans on), game of beer-pong, game of quarters, game of Asshole, and actual good music at a reasonable volume.

It might just be the best party I've ever been to.

Been some crazy parties since then, may post (well, if I remember) some other good stories later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:48 am

One time I was at a party and we wer all tore up and had a bunch of fireworks. So we get the bright idea to all go outside and set all of them off at the same time. So we go outside, each with a handful of fireworks and proceed to just stick them in the ground (they were bottle rockets or some shit and we didn't have enough bottles) so there we were drunk and or high as hell setting off a shit tons of fire works, so you know theres only a certain amount of time before they shoot off and everyone didn't have enough time to light all of theirs before some statred going. so some of them are getting stuck inthe ground and then shooting horrizontally thru the yard, people are running back to lit unlit firworks dodging rouge ones and then there were a few just hiding to the side. it was scary and fun and stupid but al we could do is laugh. and when they went off it was loud as shit, so we all had to run back int he house and sct like nothing happened, atleast we thought that if we acted like nothing happened the neighbors wouldnt complain.

and the first time i played asshole was crazy. I don't remember exactly hw you play cause its been a while but all I know is this dude fuckin tapped my beer and i didnt know you were supposed to chug the shit, it went EVERYWHERE!

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:04 pm

The more chiller get-togethers are usually the best. The unplanned shit.

Whenver we play asshole it's on. Been doing that game for years.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 pm

Dekka, that cup on the lawn can't be sanitary. Eww, yuck! Anyway....you had me at "sorostitute". Too funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness   

Back to top Go down

HECK's Official Tales of Boozebaggery & Drunkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next