HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm

London, Mar 05: Staff at the Promises clinic, where Britney Spears checked herself into last month, has been put on a ‘suicide watch’, after the singer reportedly tried to hang herself with a bed sheet.

Britney had friends and family worried sick when paramedics were rushed to the clinic recently, and now a friend has revealed that medics were called because she tried to commit suicide.

Just before she tried to hang herself, the pal said, Britney wrote 666 on her shaved head, and ran around the clinic screaming "I am the Antichrist!"

"She is still very vulnerable. Last Saturday she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting, ‘I am the Antichrist!` The clinic people just didn`t know what to do. Then she started screaming, ‘I`m a fake! I`m a fake!` It must have been really frightening," the News of the World quoted the pal, as saying.

"Later that night she tried to kill herself. She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt," the pal added.

A source at the clinic also revealed to the paper that Britney had realised what a ‘rock’ her estranged hubby was, and that she not only wanted them to get back together, but also to have another baby.

"Britney has realised what a rock Kevin has been to her, and how out of control she has acted recently. She has been talking to Kevin every night for hours on the phone, telling him she still loves him. She just wants to be with him again, and thinks having another baby will seal their marriage," the source said.

The source insisted that the singer was also much happier and calmer than she was at the time she checked herself into the clinic.

"Britney seems much happier and has calmed down a lot. She`s a completely different Britney from the beginning of the week," the source said.

Another source close to Britney said that the singer was now thinking about renewing her vows with K-Fed.

"Kevin has been a real tower of strength for her and she has finally decided to give their marriage another shot. She thought things were over between her and Kevin after his wild partying and gambling," the source said.

"She felt he had deserted her and left her to bring up their two children on her own. She never even dreamed she would take him back. But Kevin`s like a different man now. He`s never been so caring before, and is really worried about Britney.

"He`s been Britney`s rock during her difficult time, and she wants to give him another chance. This week she even asked if she could have a night away from the Promises Clinic with Kevin. She`s still waiting to hear if they will give her a pass so that they can go out for a romantic meal together.

"Kevin has also taken their two little boys to see their mum in rehab," the source added.

Much to the dismay of her family, friends and fans, the singer’s life has been spiralling out of control ever since she dumped Federline last year.

Since then, she has been indulging in wild and boozy parties, been snapped without panties, and the latest shaving of her head and getting tattooed.

The singer also hopped in and out of rehab before seeking help for a third time when Federline threatened to take away their sons if she didn’t get professional help.

Bureau Report with ANI inputs

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm

Come on Spears, no one likes a quitter.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm

All I can say is that this kid needs some SERIOUS help.
And the media, in all honesty, needs to back the F*** off.
She's crying out, in desperation, for help...

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:25 pm

HECK! wrote:
Come on Spears, no one likes a quitter.

-HECK!

Dude, she needs help... not to be called a quitter.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 pm

She needs to go away, one way or the other.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:33 pm

Well, regardless Heck... she's a young girl, who's completely frakked up, and she needs help. Despite how you feel about her, as an entertainer, or however anyone does, she needs help. And I hope that the media will back off, and that she will get the help that she needs.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Agreed. Rehab is where she needs to be.

I'm sick of seeing her dumb ass as a headline on the news while 38 people died today from a car bomb in Baghdad and no one whistles a peep about it. If the chicken shit wants to cash out on her own just do it so it will be done already.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:49 pm

Oh, I agree... but, it's not HER putting that stuff there, Heck.
It's the media... and that's what I've been trying to say.
A lot of people feel this way. The media needs to back off.
They need to allow her to recover, and find life, again.

Yes, there are some things, in life, which are much more important. WAY more. But still, it's sad to hear.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 pm

Yeah, you're right. I'm in a pissed off mood right now I maybe I'm being a tad harsh on Britney Beers. Don't want to see her go tits up, she is a mom and all. But I have little sympathy for people who piss their life away and try to take their own life.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Right... and I agree with you. Suicide is NEVER the answer. NEVER! But, some people honestly don't know how to handle life, and it's what they turn to. Britney needs help. Sure, she's got money, fame, and looks (which are looking worse now)... but, she's got problems. I don't know if it's just from depression, or if she's bi-polar, or what. Still, she needs a lot of help, and support, through all of this. Anyone going through something like this would need that.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Maybe it's that depression thing some chicks get after having kids that Tom Cruise doesn't believe in.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:34 am

wtf? she wrote 66 on her haed and was screaming i'm the anitchrist...she wants attention.

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:47 pm

Who knows if this is even true. The media will cook up anything to get a story. Plus, notice how no one's name comes up, it's just identified as "a source." please. It could be her publicist making her seem like she's hit rock bottom just to make her look like a changed angel when she leaves. blah blah whatever. I doubt it's true.

but in the small chance that it is, she definitely needs help and I don't see how trying to kill yourself will help her keep the kids. she's just stupid in that case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7017
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:01 pm

I believe most junk I read about the woman, as it seems like it could happen, but I don't see her with the 666 antichrist thing. Someone made that up I bet.

Could be wrong, but my gut (which is enormous) tells me different.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:03 pm

I am eternally and fundamentally outraged that I've actually thought about this for more than once second.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:25 pm

I don't wish to pry, but I wonder if you are secretly in love with the woman. I only ask out of rudeness and a curious nature.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:56 pm

This girl needs to be locked up and evaluated right away. She has no business being in charge of children when she is clearly spiraling out of control.

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 am

I don't think that she put that 666 on her. I think that was completely made up for publicity, by someone. Regardless, Britney needs help, and fast.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:38 am

Whidden wrote:
I don't wish to pry, but I wonder if you are secretly in love with the woman. I only ask out of rudeness and a curious nature.

Ah yes, 'tis true, let me count all the ways I love her... when the sunshine glistens off of her bald scalp... when she gets out of a car and her vagina flaps freely in the wind... when she strolls into roadside gas station bathrooms without shoes, getting that glorious stale urine smell... when she puts her kids in mortal danger... it just all itches me right where I scratch. She had me at "oops, I did it again."

Or I can't stand any celebrity "crisis" much less from a goofy attention whore like this.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:44 am

HECK! wrote:
Whidden wrote:

Ah yes, 'tis true, let me count all the ways I love her... when the sunshine glistens off of her bald scalp... when she gets out of a car and her vagina flaps freely in the wind... when she strolls into roadside gas station bathrooms without shoes, getting that glorious stale urine smell... when she puts her kids in mortal danger... it just all itches me right where I scratch. She had me at "oops, I did it again."

Or I can't stand any celebrity "crisis" much less from a goofy attention whore like this.

-HECK!

I'm going out on a limb here, okay? I am going to say that I think it's the second reason, Heck!!!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 am

Hey, that's not just a hat rack on top of your shoulders there kiddo.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:55 am

I knew it... I knew it! Damn, my brain does work still!!!!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:57 am

Sharp as ever Wink No doctors are gonna keep you down.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:00 pm

That's right... I've still got it!!

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:24 pm

:yummy:
HECK! wrote:
Whidden wrote:

-HECK!

I knew it! You got it bad for the Britney!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   

Back to top Go down

Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next