HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm

What can I say, I love all her bald parts Laughing

Chick is nuts. Hopefully her kids grow up alright. Either way they can all slide off.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7042
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Well, hopefuly, she will mature with age. Get some fregin common sense. If Madonna can do it, so can Britney. If she lives long enough.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:55 pm

She should give all her money away. That will sober her up.

Celeb's, especially younger ones, live in a fantasy world. What's normal to us here in the real world is foreign to them. That's why people gasp at some of the shit they do.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7042
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Yeah, give 30 million dollars to a working man or lady, and they would be happy as ****.

Hand it over to teenage singer/actors and they get depressed and got to use the drugs. And they whine about crap that we would enjoy. Like having to make a movie or sing in front of adoring fans. Shocked

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:49 am

I don't feel any remorse for these silly shits. I'm not saying money solves all your problems, but throwing their career away in drunken fits and self-deprecation doesn't garner any sympathy from me. Look at all these reality shows, the entertainment biz is spastic about finding "talent" in any form so these celeb's in a tail spin better watch their back because their star can go out really quick.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:41 pm

Exactly... I feel bad for what she's going through... but WHY would you toss off your career? Especially knowing that the entire f'n world is going to know your business. And even more of a question... WHY would you fuck yourself up like this, knowing that you're going to possibly lose your children?

She might have a serious mental problem... and can't help what's happened. That's why she needs help right now. Because I don't think that she would just toss her life (family, career, and money) down the shitter on purpose.

LOLKay

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:48 am

that girl needs more then just help. she needs to be like beat up...or something god. shes driving me nuts...she is all i read about now. i beat its for attention.Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:49 am

Agreed, I said the same thing. She loves the cameras following her around.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!   

Back to top Go down

Britney tries to hang herself at rehab!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2