HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jerk-ass bosses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:23 pm

My boss repeats the last few words of his sentence about three seconds after finishing it. Sometimes he repeats it a few times. I want to jump up ala Daniel-San and crane kick him into another dimension.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7093
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:02 pm

My boss is full of weird catch phrases, like "Turn it and burn it" and "That guy is lowballing me today!"

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Well, I can't slam my boss, at this time... because she's been damn good about me being off, for the second time, in two years, for several months, on medical leave.

But, there are days where, once I'm back at work, that I might find my way here, and have to bitch about something she's done, or said.

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Well, I can't slam my boss, at this time... because she's been damn good about me being off, for the second time, in two years, for several months, on medical leave.

But, there are days where, once I'm back at work, that I might find my way here, and have to bitch about something she's done, or said.

mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 pm

He'll be going on........ and on..........and *yawn* on.. and *cricket chirp*on......and throw out some crazy insane big word and then be like "Pardon me for using a military term"

I HATE that. Go back to whatever the heck branch of the military you were in dude... I will not respect him in that drill seargant "yes sir, no sir" frame of mind. Uh.. don't think so.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:40 pm

Whidden wrote:
My boss is full of weird catch phrases, like "Turn it and burn it" and "That guy is lowballing me today!"

I actually heard my boss tell a co-worker to "know their roll and shut their hole."

If he says that to me it's on like Donkey Kong.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9673
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:09 pm

An old boss of mine had a nervous twitch whenever I talked to him. He always tried to act cool when the shit when down, but that twitch told the whole story. I used to try to laugh when I saw it, and sent people to him that I KNEW would piss him off even more... wanted to see him round-house one of them.

Wait, this is the Jerk ass boss, not jerk ass employee thread, right? Err...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:07 pm

At the big radio group I was at, the GM was kind of a tool. He was talking to me in his office on day and scratched his nose... but he used his middle finger. Like fully extended. Then I noticed there was definite slight thumb extension one would notice if they were getting shot the bird. I was about to say something but he kept rambling on. I still wonder if he just did it to test me.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:47 am

I have been working my ass off at our company and get no credit for it.
We had no systems and no procedures in place when our office started two years ago and I have gotten everything up and running, we have checklists and manuals and procedures and business plans and targets and goals and KPI's, Staff Meetings with Agendas and Minutes, and sugesstion boxes, real job descriptions and I do fucking EVERYTHING for these people.
So the Director goes off to our CEO and he gets all the credit for it, gets congratulated on how well he's running our office, gets appointed Manager of another office, gets a promotion, gets more shares in the company and gets a pay rise and I get NOTHING, my pay rise application and my application for an assitant both get rejected.
Anyone need a PA?
(Or better yet, know anyone in Australia who needs one?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 pm

My boss is a real tool I constantly want to give him a few good slaps, these feelings I have would not be so bad except for the fact that I am self employed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:24 pm

well hopefully you won't get fired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:26 pm

Wish I was self-employed.

I am going to sell something on the internet.

I just saw that some dick is selling tumbleweeds online and making thousands. I am not joking.

Some teenage bitch made myspace designs and is a millionaire.

I am Jack's Angry Creative Process.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:18 pm

I'm going to sell pieces of my soul online. I'll crack it into 100 pieces and sell them all for a thousand bucks a pop. I reckon people would go for it.

Number of posts : 7093
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:41 pm

A grand is a little expensive don't you think? I'd float em for about 50 bucks a pop, might see more traffic on them.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:43 pm

If it's like that, I'd have to break the soul into about 2,000 parts. They'd be worth a lot less.

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:51 am

I am going to start selling stars. The way I see it, those companies that do that, how the shit are they in charge of it? Because they saw it first? Bull.

I am going to sell clouds. Maybe dandruff... not my own of course, I don't have any.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 am

I have a new boos, I'm waiting to see if she gonna turn out to be a jerk. I get the feeling it's a big yes.

Number of posts : 115
Where I am : The LBC!
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Ok...my boss is SUPER nice in that naive...I'm a 60-something year old oral surgeon-grandpa kinda way...BUT...He also does not know how to run a business for sh*t!!! We hardly ever get a lunch, we NEVER run on schedule anymore...a surgery that should take 30 minutes, turns into an hour because he wants to do a bone graft...FOR FREE!!! (Start charging dammit & give us girls a RAISE!!) He doesn't know how to do payroll...Last year they took out 2 too many medical payments & a-hole still hasn't paid us the difference...! When we do work through lunch (which by the way is an hour and a half...& most of the time we finally get to sit down at 15-20 minutes before we're supposed to start working again) he just looks at us with that grandpa...I'm sorry look and thanks us for working through lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you? No! Tell us you're sorry & mean it...you mother f.....!!! We get no dental insurance & we work in the dental field! We used to get vision...not anymore! We used to get a summer bonus....not anymore! We're always short staffed & he won't hire anyone else! He just always thanks us! Grrrr! He now owns two houses...(he thinks we don't know about the house he just bought in Seal Beach....DUH! We answer the phones & get all the mail & faxes...& know all about it! We even drove by to see the different phases of construction! Anyhow...I'm with Schmiggens...Anyone know of anyone who needs an Certified Oral Surgery Assistant with her RDA...& x-ray, and Coronal Polishing license?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerk-ass bosses   

Back to top Go down

Jerk-ass bosses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1