HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Ugh, can't believe I'm posting this.

---

Yahoo! News: DNA tests show Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. More to follow.

---

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:02 pm

CNN says:

NASSAU, Bahamas (CNN) -- Larry Birkhead says a Bahamian court declared he is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter, Dannielynn.

"I told you so," Birkhead said outside the court.

A DNA test confirmed him as the father with 99.99 percent certainty, said Dr. Michael Baird, who performed the test.
The court had ordered DNA testing to determine the father of the child, who has been at the center of a paternity dispute since she was born in a Bahamian hospital in September.

The doctor who performed a DNA test for Birkhead, Smith's former boyfriend who insisted he fathered the baby, revealed the results to a closed session of a Bahamian court Tuesday.
Birkhead, an entertainment reporter and photographer, said shortly after the baby's birth that he accompanied Smith to doctors' appointments until a "minor disagreement" took place while she was pregnant.

But Smith publicly identified Howard K. Stern, her lawyer and live-in companion, as the baby's father and listed him as the father on the child's birth certificate.

In September, Stern said on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he and Smith were confident he was the father, and "based on when the timing of when the baby was born, there really is no doubt in either of our minds."

Her daughter stands to inherit millions of dollars from the estate of Smith's late husband, oil tycoon Howard Marshall II. Until her death, Smith was involved in a legal battle over the inheritance.

After a protracted dispute over the burial of Smith's body, Stern and Birkhead began battling in Bahamian courts over the child, and a judge ordered that a swab be taken from the girl for DNA testing.

Stern then asked the Bahamas' Court of Appeal to block release of those test results, arguing that the judge had misinterpreted the law and his order invaded the girl's privacy.

Earlier this month, appellate judges questioned why Stern was raising legal claims after giving consent to the DNA swabbing.

Stern was ordered to pay $10,000 in court costs for the abandoned appeal.
---------

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:03 pm

"I told you so"?

Laughing

Douche.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7017
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:20 pm

I saw him at the Dentists office on the t.v.

Dude was hopping around, smiling, acted like he had won the lottery. So much for being cool under pressure.

And the mom was on t.v. too, she looked liked a happy beached whale. She wants custody rights too.

Only one that looked pissed was Howard Stern, but to give the dude credit, he hugged Larry and tried to be a man about it.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:36 pm

I havn't really taken "sides" in this ordeal, it's like Rosie vs. Trump, or Iran vs. North Korea,

however, I tend to side with Howard Stern just a little bit, as I used to watch that silly Ana Nichole reality show, and he was on it. He was a twerp, hell yeah, but he was a normal human being.

She treated him like a dog. So I figure she conned that 90 something year old man outta his money, it should be that some weasel guy that did whatever she told him to do would do the same thing to her.

But, like I said. The cast of characters are so screwed up, it's hard to take anyones side in this crap fest.

I do know that the grandma is a coniving money grubbing mess. If you ever watch the Ana Nichole true hollywood story, you will see what a mess that woman is.

So it's more I want her to lose, than to see anyone else win.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:12 pm

Dude was all smiling, raising a fist, I half expected him to look into the cameras and say "I'm going to Disneyland!" What the hell. Well, I guess I would be happy to if I won the baby lottery.

If this were the baby of Anna Podunk in Slapass, Texas who was on welfare and lived in a trailer then he would be so far away from this paternity test it'd be easier to find Hoffa.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:04 pm

Aye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:02 am

I've said, since day one, that he's the daddy. I'm glad that he is... because I think that Howard had SOMETHING to do with Anna Nicole's death... and her sons death too.

gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 am

Well, I hope he's a good fellow and was doing this for his daughter's well being... but, honestly, was he even there in the beginning (before ANS's death)? Well, hope he loves that kid, that's all.

I believe Howard Stern had something to do with her death too. And the police, FBI, CIA, MI5, ASIO, KGB, SS couldn't tell me otherwise.

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 am

That press conference was such a joke. You would think dude would show some dignity, some respect to the deceased mother and her equally dead son buried not too far away. Nah, he gives the whole "I told you so!" amidst applause and a girly smile. What a puke. I hope that Marhsall family wins all that money back.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:03 pm

He seemed okay in the video I saw on youtube, basically it was "no comment" over and over again though.

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:21 pm

Larry was trying to get to see the baby when she was born. He has been fighting since before she was born to be involved in her life. Can you imagine how hard it must have been to have a child and to only be able to see her on a TV show? He held her for the first time today. What a horrible ordeal he has had. Anna lied about who the father was and did everything possible to keep him away. He was persistant, and he loves the baby. After all the crap that Howard and Anna said about him, I think a "I told you so" to the tabloids was not out of line.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:05 am

Dunno fuscia, I think you are giving dude much more credit then he deserves.

I would think dude would show some dignity. Again, Smith is tits up and he's all smiles like he just won the Super Bowl. Just because he has a camera up his ass 24/7 he thinks he's the man about town and living in some fantasy land. Again, take the $$$ out of the equation and I bet he gives two shits about the kid.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierradaddy

Number of posts : 237
Where I am : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:14 am

Maybe so, but I know that Anna was MESSED UP, and ran away from anyone who she chose to dislike, whether they had it coming to them or not. That's how she dealt with soured relationships. She would shun those people. Larry appeared to want to be with his daughter, but he also may have had dreams of benjamins dancing in his head. Maybe both. Probably he wanted the money, but he may not see any of it anyways. Howard Stern seems to me to be more of a snake than Birkhead, but at least Birkhead has a true and legitimate claim in that he's the biological father. Stern is on the certificate, but it was a ploy that he and Anna Nicole used to keep Larry away. It might be what Anna Nicole wanted, but it was unfair to Birkhead, and Birkhead fought for the truth from the start, long before Anna Nicole died.

Weird situation. Maybe the money should go into a trust to be held for Danielynn until she comes of age, whether that be 18 or 21. Then, she can do with the money whatever she wants. Who would be trustee of it, though? Stern? He's the same idiot who did nothing as Anna's personal lawyer to update her will and protect her estate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)   

Back to top Go down

Birkhead is Anna's Baby Daddy (cha-ching!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1