HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Number of posts : 7042
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:22 pm

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

Called her a pig. Guy was outta control. CRAZY!!!

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:23 pm

I don't know WHAT caused him to speak to his own child like that. It's been all over the news. It's really sad. Because he, and Kim, are in a HORRIBLE battle for custody of their daughter. I know that Kim has behaved really bad, and done things that could cause her serious trouble in court. I wonder what Alec's voice mail will do to him in court.

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:28 pm

Guy is a pig himself. Though I do like him as an actor, did an awesome job in The Departed.

I know that parents get mad and yell at kids, and it shouldn't be all over the net, and all that yeah, but he was outta control calling her names.

I guess New York families get all huff and gruff more so than the rest of the country. No excuse for that crap though. I'm sure he loves his daughter, but as Kim has said in the trial, Baldwin has a hair trigger temper and is abusive verbally.

Lot of anger inside that man. Which is sad, he is good looking, rich, famous. Got the world on a silver platter, too bad he can't control his angry side.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Well, Kim is no squeaky clean angel from what I hear.

I'm sorry... they are BOTH her parents. To drag this out, over the years, is disgusting. If I was their child, I would be like.... "Just wait until I'm 18. I will be done with the both of you."

I'm serious. WHY are they allowing the bitterness, and anger, between the two of them, to destroy their childs life?

I have no respect for either of them.

fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:13 pm

What gets me is yes it is horrible that he said those things to his child, but for the mom to put it out there for the whole world to hear her humiliation is just as bad! Both of the parents need some serious counselling.

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:47 pm

Well, because Kim put that on the internet, she's crossed lines that the court said she couldn't, and now, she's in trouble for that.

Serves them BOTH right for acting like immature children.

fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Just think of how hard it must be for Ireland to go to school. She is at an age where kids really start teasing you, and thanks to her idiot parents she has to deal with all this crap.

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:45 pm

Ireland is more mature, at 11, than both of her parents. They are ruining their childs life with this stuff.

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:26 am

Alec Baldwin explains tirade

POSTED: 9:40 p.m. EDT, April 20, 2007

Story Highlights

NEW: Alec Baldwin explains tirade against daughter
NEW: Baldwin "sorry for what happened"
Baldwin, ex-wife Kim Basinger have longtime custody disputes
Message run on TMZ.com; how site got it is unknown

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- As Alec Baldwin's angry words to his daughter were being broadcast around the world, the 49-year-old actor explained himself Friday on his Web site.

"Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child," he wrote. "I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case."

The tension between Baldwin and his ex-wife, Kim Basinger, had erupted earlier when an angry phone message from Baldwin to his daughter was made public. The couple has been involved in bitter custody disputes over their daughter, Ireland, since their divorce in 2002.

The recording was published Thursday by celebrity news site TMZ.com, which said the call was placed on April 11.

Watch for what Baldwin said during his rant:
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2007/04/20/sot.alec.baldwin.rant.tmz

"In such public cases, your opponents attempt to take a picture of you on your worst day and insist that this is who you are as a person," Baldwin wrote. "Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room."

Meanwhile, Baldwin's attorney, Vicki Greene, said she filed a court order Friday "to determine how the tape got leaked and to determine whether actions should be taken again Kim Basinger, or her attorneys, or Harvey Levin (who runs TMZ.com) and anybody else associated with the leaking of the tape and the violation of the court orders to keep the proceedings closed."

Greene told TV's "The Insider" that "anyone involved in this case should want to protect Ireland, so whatever happened was either intentional, reckless or negligent."

The matter is set for a hearing June 5, Greene said.

Basinger's attorney, Neal Hersh, weighed in the family saga Friday on TMZ.com.

"I am concerned that Mr. Baldwin's recent statement, wherein he attempts to shift responsibility to Kim and her lawyers for his issues with Ireland, shows just how out of touch he is with the reality and gravity of the situation," Hersh said.

On the recording, Baldwin can be heard admonishing his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, "You are a rude, thoughtless little pig."

"You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being," he says, apparently upset that she did not answer her phone for a planned call.

"The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order," Baldwin's spokesperson said Thursday. "Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

"The voice mail speaks for itself," Basinger's spokeswoman said.
Baldwin, 49, and Basinger, 53, were married in 1993. They have been involved in prolonged legal disputes over custody and other issues since she filed for divorce in 2001, which was granted in 2002. The couple's differences have been aired several times in public.

TMZ is a part of the AOL network of Internet properties. AOL is a unit of Time Warner, as is CNN.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:59 am

I actually do feel really sorry for him. That's not the kind of language he should've been using towards his daughter, but I can understand the anger.

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:31 am

Yes, I'm sure that the majority of people, in life, have lost their temper, at one time or another, and said things that are nasty. But, this is a FATHER, speaking to his ELEVEN year old child. And what is behind it, other than she just didn't pick up her phone, to take his call? Wow... if that's all it takes to trigger someones anger, I wouldn't pick the phone up either.

I don't know this family... or what they have done to each other. I do know that Alec and Kim have had a very bitter, and nasty, divorce. And that the child custody has been drug out for like six years.

HOW do you drag out a child custody for that long?

From what I've heard, Kim is doing everything possible to keep Ireland from having very much time with Alec. Now, unless Alec is abusing the kid, he is the father, and she get 50%, shared custody.

Like I said earlier.... the only one that I truly feel sorry for is Ireland.

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 am

Man, hopefully I'm not the only one here that has heard worse from a parent.

Maybe Piggie Baldwin will not be such a pig next time and answer her pig phone.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:06 am

Oh, I've heard much worse. Still, it's no excuse to talk to your child like that, Heck. And, in the midst of a child custody battle, you know that the courts will use this... esp Kim's attorneys. They will play this for all that they can.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:13 am

There's no need for anyone to talk to anyone else like that but sometimes people lose their tempers. That's what parents do. Dude is human and called his daughter a pig. I don't see an issue here.

And Basinger is totally going to use this in their custody battle and it will give her leverage. It was more of a bonehead move in that regard for Baldwin if anything. But if he can prove their was a willful violation of a court order then the evidence might not be admissable and could actually harm Baginer's case in the process.

Regardless, because it's a movie star custody battle people are going ape. Meanwhile if it was your next door neighbor Alec fighting with his daughter Ireland and he called her a little whorebag slut no one would give two shits off a dogs ass about it.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 am

You don't see an issue, for an adult to talk to their child in such a manner? She wasn't out, drinking and having sex. She is an eleven year old child... who just didn't answer her cell phone, for whatever reason.

So, if you're in an upset mood, and you call, lets say, your mother, and she doesn't pick up the phone... would you call her a pig, and tell her things that are rude and inappropriate? How about your girlfriend? What about a neice or nephew? A friend? No one in this world has the right to talk to others like that. Period. Sure, we can get into the whole "freedom of speech" crap. It's about being an adult. You don't NEED to talk to a child like that.

I could never fathom talking to my daughter like that. You know why, Heck? Because my father abused me with his words. At the age of 10, I was told that I would grow up to be nothing but a barefoot, pregnant, gutter slut. WORDS DO DAMAGE!!!

So, if you think that Alec's words were no issue, that's how you see it. But, how do you think that they affected Ireland? I don't care about the whole Kim and Alec issue. They are adults, and both know better. If they want to have it out, go for it. But, don't bring a child into it... don't take it out on them. Not only did Alec act like a jerk by leaving that message for her... Kim did something just as bad. She aired it, for all to hear... and now, Ireland must face the WORLD knowing this crap. That's pathetic.

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Lawless wrote:
You don't see an issue, for an adult to talk to their child in such a manner? She wasn't out, drinking and having sex. She is an eleven year old child... who just didn't answer her cell phone, for whatever reason.

No, it's not an issue. I'll tell you why. I don't know what led up to that phone call and I wouldn't ever presume to try and judge another person's parenting skills. When I see people yelling at their kid in the supermarket I walk on by. Why? Because it's none of my fuckin' business. Maybe she was out drinking, maybe she is pig, maybe she is an angel and loves her daddy. Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe.

This whole celebrity jump to conlcusions snap judgment mentality is borderline manic.

Lawless wrote:

So, if you're in an upset mood, and you call, lets say, your mother, and she doesn't pick up the phone... would you call her a pig, and tell her things that are rude and inappropriate? How about your girlfriend? What about a neice or nephew? A friend? No one in this world has the right to talk to others like that. Period. Sure, we can get into the whole "freedom of speech" crap. It's about being an adult. You don't NEED to talk to a child like that.

Yes, of course. I call everyone I know a pig for not answering the phone. pig Come on now, let's not start overstating the point here.

Freedom of speech? Yeah, not seeing how that applies.

Lawless wrote:

I could never fathom talking to my daughter like that. You know why, Heck? Because my father abused me with his words. At the age of 10, I was told that I would grow up to be nothing but a barefoot, pregnant, gutter slut. WORDS DO DAMAGE!!!

I think you heard worse than Baldwin's kid. Good for you for not wanting to talk to your own kids like that.

I know I've pissed my folks off enough to hear some crap thrown at me. It was hashed out, fixed and that was it. Shit happens and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Lawless wrote:

So, if you think that Alec's words were no issue, that's how you see it. But, how do you think that they affected Ireland? I don't care about the whole Kim and Alec issue. They are adults, and both know better. If they want to have it out, go for it. But, don't bring a child into it... don't take it out on them. Not only did Alec act like a jerk by leaving that message for her... Kim did something just as bad. She aired it, for all to hear... and now, Ireland must face the WORLD knowing this crap. That's pathetic.

That is how I see it. Obviously no one is inside that kid's head. Maybe it rolled off like a summer breeze, maybe she's going to need 25 years of therapy. Who knows, who cares.

Dude lost his cool, said some shit to his kid, apologized for it, that's it. Is this how things are in the Baldwin household all the time? Again, who knows. This could be the nicest or worst thing he's ever said to her. No way Basinger should broadcast this to the media, dirty pool. I think that's worse that what Baldwin did.

It's just so blown out of proportion it's ridiculous. I heard about it on the radio and told myself I wasn't going to chime in. Haha, whoops. I should remind TMZ.com that there is a war going on.

Fuck Alec Baldwin and his pig family!

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 pm

I just heard that message. He's an ass, for sure. But true, we don't know what got him to act out that way. I don't think there's any reason or excuse to throw insults at anyone, especially kids. Maybe Ireland is a little twerp who mouths off to daddy, but he shouldn't insult. People can get angry and lash out but there's no reason to insult and say things you can't take back, no matter what was done or said. Especially as a parent. Even after this, for some reason I still side with Alec over Kim because it has always seemed like he got the crap end of things with the divorce and child custody. But his actions are horrible and anyone who defends them or excuses them (especially when alec himself doesn't) is an ass as well. Same with Kim. Anyone who thinks it was okay for her to release a private thing like this to further her case is an ass as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:57 pm

If the person is acting a fool, let's call a pig a pig.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Yer all pigs, every damn one of ya. You piggy bastards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:00 pm

I'm sorry for that. But as you know, message boards are very stressful, and sometimes people say things to me that make me want to hurt them.

The ***holes.

So I apologise. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:08 pm

Damn you and your pig talk. Your piggy ways be damned!

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm

I'm gonna fly out there and kick your ass.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm

I see the sizzle but you better start makin' with the bacon there piggles.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:15 pm

You don't respect my parental leadership pig muffin. I'm gonna smack your mom so hard, all your little dolls head will spin around like that demon girl in the Exoricist. You ungrateful little piece of ****. When I get out there, you are gonna pay big time, next time answer the ****ing phone when I ****ing call!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:20 pm

All I hear is static then pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...   

Back to top Go down

The Alec Baldwin phone call to his daughter...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next