HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rosie is gone from the view as of now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm

Si senor.

Didn't you miss my rambling?

Diddly-diddly-diddly-doooooooooo.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

Number of posts : 7017
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Aye, tis so.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:01 pm

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," September 12, 2007. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: The gloves are off, if they were ever on, Rosie O'Donnell versus Donald Trump. You will not believe what she's calling him in her new book. Tonight, Donald Trump fights back.

Donald, nice to have you back on the show.

DONALD TRUMP, PRES. & CEO, TRUMP ORGANIZATION: Thank you, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, what do you think about Rosie O'Donnell's new book, "Celebrity Detox," due to hit October 2? Why is she doing this?

TRUMP: Well, I looked it over, and it's pathetic. It's poorly written. It's I'm not surprised. You know, I've known Rosie for a long time. She's not a smart person. And the thing that's most surprising is the way she attacks Barbara Walters. Barbara Walters gave her a second life. Her show failed, her Broadway show failed, her magazine, as you know, was a total catastrophe. It failed, went out of business. And she was in limbo. She was not a hot person at all. Barbara gave her a certain extra life, and then she attacked Barbara. I mean, she said she was old and she should retire, essentially. And I thought that was disgraceful.

/**/

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, it's being reported that she sent a copy off to Barbara in advance. What do you make of that?

TRUMP: Well, it's a sickness. I mean, she said horrible things in the book, and yet she sends Barbara a copy. And Barbara really resurrected Rosie's life in terms of her career because Rosie was dead. And you know, it's just a very disloyal person would do that. It's very sad, actually.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, she accuses Barbara of during commercial breaks, that people during the show would say, We love you Rosie, and that Barbara, according to Rosie, her nose was a little bit out of joint that people weren't saying, We love you, you know, everybody else, Joy and Barbara and else I mean, she sort of she doesn't make she attempts to make Barbara look small.

TRUMP: Well, people like Barbara a lot more than they like Rosie. And a lot of Rosie's got a lot of enemies. And a lot of people don't like Rosie. You know, the interesting thing about Rosie her ratings weren't good until she and I went into a war together, then everybody wanted to watch and her ratings went up very substantially. But her ratings were not good. Her ratings were about the same as they were, and then she attacked me and everybody was watching the show. They ought to pay me. I mean, honestly, "The View" ought to write me a nice, big, fat check.

VAN SUSTEREN: In looking at the book we understand that all the proceeds are going not to Rosie but to one of her charities, which is certainly, you know I applaud her for being you know, to give to charity...

TRUMP: I doubt that. By the way...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: You don't believe that?

TRUMP: Just because Rosie says it, I doubt it. I don't believe anything Rosie says. So you know, I doubt that she's giving all the money to charity.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is this the end of her career, or does this book launch her career again?

TRUMP: Well, I think somebody will hire her. You know, it's easy to get on television, that I can tell you. If you have a little bit of a name, it's pretty easy. It's not so easy to stay on. Now, Rosie was you know, her ratings were very poor for her last show, and she was thrown off. She was terminated. She didn't leave, she was terminated from her show. Now what will happen is somebody will put her on, and she'll do well for about a month or so, and then she'll self-destruct because she always self-destructs. I mean, her history and her life is self-destruction. So she'll go on and she'll do wonderfully for a very short while, and then she'll self-destruct.

Even with Barbara she had a fight with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who is, you know, a sad character in her own ways. This is not the brightest light on the planet. And Elisabeth Hasselbeck killed her. She wiped her out. And it was amazing. And I got to see it, I couldn't even believe it. But Elisabeth Hasselbeck easily outdebated Rosie. And I've long said that Rosie is not a smart person, and I think that even proved it. She was pathetic.

But you know, the way that she didn't come back to the show at that point instead of just she had two weeks to go. She could have come back for two more weeks, and frankly, the Hasselbeck story wouldn't have been such a big story. Instead, she destructed, she self-destructed again. She didn't go back to the show the next day, and then she quit. And all she had to do was just run out her term, go until whatever the June date was, and she would have been fine. Nobody would have cared. But she didn't show up because she's gutless. She didn't show up. It was terrible.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you seen (INAUDIBLE) not even necessarily spoken to, but seen either Barbara Walters or Rosie O'Donnell in person since Rosie left the show?

TRUMP: I don't want to comment.

VAN SUSTEREN: Whether you saw them?

TRUMP: Yes, I just don't want to comment on that. It's irrelevant.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you had a conversation with Barbara at all?

TRUMP: Well, I'd rather not comment.

VAN SUSTEREN: I guess does that mean that you've had a conversation, you just don't want to tell us?

TRUMP: No, I just don't want to comment. You know, I don't want to comment. I feel sorry for Barbara. Barbara is a woman who has had a great career, and it's been badly tarnished by Rosie. And as you know, Barbara obviously lied when it came to me, and now people and one of the things that Rosie goes after Barbara, she thought she was sort of sticking up for me. But she wasn't sticking up for me, she was trying to tell the truth. And Rosie forced her to do things that she shouldn't have done and said.

Drunk, Old, forgetful, bad spelling Floridian Okie who likes Dark Tower books, whiskey and dogs. Stereotypical redneck. I got old trucks up on blocks to prove it. Never doubt the Whid.... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaboman

Number of posts : 9666
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Trump has a big case of "little man" syndrome, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:30 am

He says the same thing over and over and can't finish a sentence. I think he is really really stupid and dumb and he...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:41 pm

His manner of speaking is so funny. Everything he says is so matter of fact.

Wearing thousand dollar suits going on cable TV calling Rosie a pig. It's only funny for so long.

-HECK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:45 pm

I used to hate him in the 80's and 90's.

I grew to have some level of half ass respect for him after watching the various apprentice shows.

Now I just think he is stupid. Rosie is a turd indeed, and the stuff she says needs someone to crap her back some, but the Trump is so stupid, he can't form a simple sentence. He aint the man for the job. No sir.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuscia

Number of posts : 2298
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:34 am

I think that Rosie is just mean-spirited. Her going after Barbara Walters is just really uncalled for, and I think Rosie is a very bitter woman.

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:57 am

She said in her book that she used to break her own bones with a baseball bat to get attention as a child.

It's like when she grew up, she just goes on the rampage and craps on everybody to get attention.

That's really an immature way of life, just give other people attention, they give it back, it aint that hard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosie is gone from the view as of now.   

Back to top Go down

Rosie is gone from the view as of now.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2